OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Jymchal green and Brewer holding me back. Somehow I pulled Ariza too. I gotta get out of my own way

Last edited:
Can't believe I was still able to cash and score 349 with this clown Jmychael green giving me 1 point. :smh:

Oh well, lost a $1 total tonight. On to tomorow!

Fantasycruncher will definitely negotiate on their fees.
And tomorrow is the 1st MLB game according to MLBtv.

Anybody who had an account with them last year was charged $109 today, again.

I had a completely different card that I paid with last year and that card was linked to my PayPal, it was recently removed from my Paypal, so they just charged my Paypal. Mind your bank accounts that are linked to PayPal is what I'm saying, you may have a charge for $109 that could be missed if you aren't looking at your statements.

Last edited:
Same ol same ol for me. Trying a million different strats. Cashing reguarly then boom 3 or 4 nights in a row of hot garbage. Ish is demoralizing man. Soon as you think you have something pegged the next night you barely crack 200 smfh

I had a completely different card that I paid with last year and that card was linked to my PayPal, it was recently removed from my Paypal, so they just charged my Paypal. Mind your bank accounts that are linked to PayPal is what I'm saying, you may have a charge for $109 that could be missed if you aren't looking at your statements.
FC is so wack man. That's robbery.

Outside of that huge 14 game slate...the NBA been having 4-9 games a night since all star break. 6-9 being my bread and butter. I still can't cash. I don't know if it's bad picks or folks getting smarter :lol:

Outside of that huge 14 game slate...the NBA been having 4-9 games a night since all star break. 6-9 being my bread and butter. I still can't cash. I don't know if it's bad picks or folks getting smarter
laugh.gif
the latter. people have been playing long enough to understand now hah

you really hafta take bad plays some nights and hope they beat the odds

punts arnt really valuable anymore. the tourney winners rarely have plugs unless spot starters

Playing a tourney and cash game for the first time since the beginning of the NBA season tonight. Wanna win some cash that I can use for baseball season.

put up 369.2 last night on FD 
smokin.gif

ill take what i won but was not that much since it was only in the $2 ones 

FC is so wack man. That's robbery.

The price is definitely wack.
I don't mind looking at the info.
No site has the magic, it's all in what you need from it.
Some see player-X projected @30fps, when he only gets 19 the feel robbed.

I like alot about that site like minute projections, matchup rankings, value scale that rates ppd, the consistency scale.

For $27, it's not so bad, I'm going to offer $15 and hope I can settle around $20, if not I will pay the $27 per mo.

Last edited:
David Lee or Ed Davis?
I would go with Lee

Man I remember that day Curry was out vs Dallas and Klay and Green put up stinkers. Not saying the same thing will happen if Curry is out but I may be going a different route in tournaments. They both gonna be highly owned. I do have Klay in cash tho. If he wets the bed, 100% of the entrants would feel it too.

Back
Top Bottom