OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

GSW was a mess in the 1st game Curry missed, then they went nuts if I remember correctly.

IT was around the time some of us were praising Dray as being top10/best PF in the L, and then he immediately laid an egg, (Curry missed a game)

Then, he proceeded to rock of several triple/double type games, I'm about to check the stats, it appears Curry will sit as the spread is on -9 (just dropped again to -8.5)when it was -13 so Vegas believes he will miss, as well it seems.

Last edited:
I really wanna play Robin Lopez tonight, but something tells me that he will play horribly just because I decided to play him for the first time....

Dray & Klay could very well end up being good plays, but I just don't like the way they look on the court without Steph present for the most part

I'm rocking with Klay/Dray.

I told myself "I'm going to get enough of fading Robin Lopez" just days ago, yet I have Len/Brook Lopez in my lineups. I think I am making a mistake.

This is where I am.

UPCOMING 00:46:08

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]384

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$200
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Kemba Walker[/td][td]38.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Klay Thompson[/td][td]33.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Chandler Parsons[/td][td]24.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]David Lee[/td][td]17.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Alex Len[/td][td]19.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Dwyane Wade[/td][td]33.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Marvin Williams[/td][td]25.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Robin Lopez[/td][td]23.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

[h2]  [/h2]
NBA

NEW 00:45:16

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$500
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]D'Angelo Russell[/td][td]24.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Klay Thompson[/td][td]33.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Chandler Parsons[/td][td]24.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]David Lee[/td][td]17.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Alex Len[/td][td]19.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Jeff Teague[/td][td]29.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Draymond Green[/td][td]42.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Robin Lopez[/td][td]23.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Ended up rocking with this. Good luck you guys.

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$200
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]D'Angelo Russell[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Dwyane Wade[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Chandler Parsons[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]David Lee[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Alex Len[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Deron Williams[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Aaron Gordon[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Pau Gasol[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 0.00[/td][/tr][/table]

I should have put those first 2 lineups in a contest of some sort. 

edit: meh, blowout was the play. Charlotte starters may be done shortly into the 3rd, wow @ almost 70pts before half

Last edited:
Damn Lillard woke the **** up in the 2nd q 
laugh.gif

How in the **** does Orlando has 61 pts at half but Oladipo has 6 pts and Gordon has 2 pts? I hate this **** man

Last edited:
Orlando has f'd more dudes than a pron chick.

David Lee w/ 5 fouls in 14 minutes, damn no wonder he disappeared, that one hurt, man. So much for my big$entry. I'm about to go from 5th to outta da monies, I know it.

I had Whiteside instead of Lopez but went with Lopez because his minutes are more secure.

Lopez better not try not funny **** tonight

Maybe we can have a big 2nd half with those ^^^mentioned. Crazier things have happened right?

Back
Top Bottom