OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I'm about average in baseball and I'm already anxious for it. I need to play another sport now. Basketball has just been too much recently.

That's why I switched to the Turbo slates guys. 

Less participants and less duds to have on your own.

I mean, 7pts can be the difference between 1st and just out of the money, but I like it MUCH more.

I got completely locked up on all day slates, 3 games at the most, perferably 2.

Last edited:
If you look at the 3rd lineup, that is an allday slate, I mean look at my score bruh, not even 200. 

The rest are 2/3 game turbos.

Last edited:
What's your lineup process when doing turbos? I suck at them man but you're right. You can literally miss out on first place by like 5 points and be legit one player away

First, I try and make sure my lineup has all starters.

Then, I take the scorers from each team.

Then I look at points per minute, factor in the matchup and point spread, and live with whatever the results turn up.

Like, at half I was in 1st and 3rd.

One quarter later and it now looks like this....(nothing from Gobert/Favors/Speights/ and I'm 20fps from 1st and in 22nd)

Lucky for me the GSW game has turned into a blowout, and I have 4 players from the Cleveland game, and all the folks in front of me have 6+players from the GSW game.

I should still finish close or in 1st, and if the Cavs game goes OT, I'm for sure good.

The guys in front made a run to open w/ the GSW stack, then I caught them in the 2nd qtr.

I am hoping the same happens in the 4th.

I made sure to have plenty of players from the close game (CLeveland/Utah), and not stack the blowout game (GSW/Pels)

Lucky for me the GSW game has turned into a blowout, and I have 4 players from the Cleveland game, and all the folks in front of me have 6+players from the GSW game.

I should still finish close or in 1st, and if the Cavs game goes OT, I'm for sure good.

The guys in front made a run to open w/ the GSW stack, then I caught them in the 2nd qtr.
I am hoping the same happens in the 4th.

I made sure to have plenty of players from the close game (CLeveland/Utah), and not stack the blowout game (GSW/Pels)

Youre probably the most consistent performer in this thread. I gotta take notes, congrats.

Ive played like twice since the all star break. Im demoralized lol

Youre probably the most consistent performer in this thread. I gotta take notes, congrats.

Ive played like twice since the all star break. Im demoralized lol
Thanks man.

All I can do is make the right picks, Luck still plays a big enough part that it is the BIGGEST part of winning.

I figured the best thing I can do is up my odds of winning by increasing my luck, only way to increase luck which is out of my control, is to limit the number of entrants in the GPP's I play.

If there are only 330 people in the GPP, I only have to be luckier than 329 of them.

If there are 3330 people in the GPP, I'm pretty much F'd, because nobody is that lucky, you're just counting on everybody else to be bad players, and nobody is bad in those 300 entrant and under GPP's(I'm probably the worst player)

Last edited:
Case and point. I get a combined total of 13.25  from Favors and Gobert in the entire second half, and I finished 30fps out of 1st. 

There is nothing I can do about that, great 1st half, nothing 2nd half.

Ended up losing $68 tonight
laugh.gif

Winning lineup vs mine

Another day...another money lost. Thanks Tobias. U wanna be consistent mid 20 to 30 player but when I roster u, u wanna give me 11? ******* clown.

barely cashed last night with green and allen. I was gonna take another hiatus if I lost again last night

Tentative line up

Rondo
IT2
Oladipo
Kilpatrick
Fournier
Bogs
Noel
Randle
Boogie

Cash

Rondo