OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

View media item 1954257
Unacceptable performance's in a cash line up. These ****** auto fade for rest of the season

Mine is looking the same g. Can't believe these dudes really did this. It's my fault tho. I gotta treat my cash games like tourneys basically now.

Has a great day tourney wise but failed at cash. Thankfully I didn't play much cash games as I focused on the express/late slate tourneys

I played dumb. I knew Gibson had tightness in his hamstring but he played big minutes vs Raps. So I figured he's good.....nope

I never roster Thompson but with LeBron out and him starting...thought he would be productive vs Dirk.....nope

D12 owns Clippers...did he own them tonight? Nope. Could've played Drummond vs ATL but his recent game's scared me away. Homerism got me.

Mirotic....no words

I won't make the same mistakes again

Late night LU's set for tomorrow already. Feels good man

really like Mack and Augustin tomorrow at PG. both cheap and putting up 6-7x value. Sloan as well against Rose. Allows you to spend up everywhere else.

Building around DJ/Sloan/Mack, Beal, Morris and Biyombo

Last edited:

really like Mack and Augustin tomorrow at PG. both cheap and putting up 6-7x value. Allows you to spend up everywhere else.
About to put on the Thunder/Boston game and square mine out right now.

So you did okay in the lates?

really like Mack and Augustin tomorrow at PG. both cheap and putting up 6-7x value. Allows you to spend up everywhere else.
About to put on the Thunder/Boston game and square mine out right now.

So you did okay in the lates?

Did better in the express but I still managed okay. A few LU's didn't hit due to the blowout nature of the Kings game. Didn't have any shares of Anderson like a fool and that cost me.

Core: Hood, Booker, Mack, LMA locked in all 10 Late lu's

Can't believe I'm rocking 2 SG's in my core 4 but with Hayward out, I won't pass on Hood, and BOOKER is too damn cheap. I won't sleep tonight without dreaming of $

Mad excited!

Last edited:
Played my first DK game last night. Top 20 placed, missed out by 1/2 a point. If I would've stuck with Beasely/Cousins instead of AD/Barnes I would've been good, smh! Think I'm hooked though lol.

Cashed pretty nicely last night thanks to Wall, Durant, Love, & Ryan Anderson.

I need to keep the momentum going tonight!

Got a pretty similar LU

Wall
Mack
Lance
Beal
Bojan
Barnes
Milsap
Favors
Lopez

Last edited:

Anytime Sac plays, no matter who the team, we should look at stacking it. Look at this.

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/sac
Followed your advice on this
pimp.gif

Stacked that NO vs SAC game and cashed out in both of my late game LUs
pimp.gif
Glad it worked for you too.

That is one game that is always going to yield 225+ points

...and zero defense man

Last edited:
all of my lu's have hood/lance at the sg

cant not play them and its a shame because I love josh richardson tonight too as my value play but those two are too good of bargain

these are the days i wished i played on DK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom