OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Tentative cash

Lawson
Harden
Barton
Randle
Nurkic
Frazier
Detroit Morris
Bledsoe

For tournamenta I'm targeting the sac/pho, hou/lal and den/no game

Last edited:
Just finished my lineups. Used RotoGrinder for some lineup optimization and variation, so we'll see how it goes. Going straight GPP tonight.

Cash game...jokic, booker and thad young or nurkic, crowder and bledsoe?

I'M thinking the first combo

Nurkic has like a 25% usage rate when on the court with Jokic(Jokic's was 18%) this preseason fwiw.

I think Gallo/Murray is a better play than Barton at the 2

Last edited:
Are there any good sites/podcasts you guys recommend? I need to step up my research on LUs instead of just winging it.

I definitely need a podcast for NBA DFS. Most of the ones I listen to focus solely on NFL due to the weekly format.

I forgot about the dfs gawd Covington with all the Philly injuries. He's injured himself but they said he's good to go.

Serge seems like pretty good value right now at 4800 
nerd.gif

Man tonight seems too easy :lol:.

I told myself I was gonna sit the first couple weeks out but I might not be able to help myself. I told myself the same thing last year, played anyway, and did alright :lol:.

Gonna do this free Fanduel contest to win a trip to LA and other stuff. Might end up throwing a couple GPP lineups out there.

Last edited:
Fade Lawson and play Frazier. I promise.

There is a lot of value at Center tonight. Boogie will be less than 10% owned ok fd. I'm intrigued by the Freak, Booker, D-lo, Bledsoe, and Randle tonight. Too bad I can't fit them all in my lineup and still roster Westbrook and Harden.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom