OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Cash

Dame
Dennis Sch.
Redick
Korver
Leonard
Butler
Griffin
Nicholson
Howard

Tourney

IT3
Lawson
Redick
Korver
Leonard
Gay
Blake
Aldridge
Horford

Last edited:
Cash
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Chris Paul[/td][td]44.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Kent Bazemore[/td][td]25.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kawhi Leonard[/td][td]39.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Taj Gibson[/td][td]22.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Mason Plumlee[/td][td]26.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Dennis Schroder[/td][td]21.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Paul Millsap[/td][td]40.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Avery Bradley[/td][td]25.8[/td][/tr][/table]
Tournment
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]John Wall[/td][td]46.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Jamal Crawford[/td][td]21.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kent Bazemore[/td][td]25.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Paul Millsap[/td][td]40.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]L. Aldridge[/td][td]34.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Isaiah Thomas[/td][td]37.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Taj Gibson[/td][td]22.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Dennis Schroder[/td][td]21.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

bunch of 300 plus scores  for me  last night those were not good scores at all. winning lu were like 400 plus. never seen such crazy scores or maybe its just i have no memory. 

ill do a couple tonight but dont really like the small game slates. 

updated cash
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Isaiah Thomas[/td][td]37.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Jamal Crawford[/td][td]21.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kawhi Leonard[/td][td]39.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Taj Gibson[/td][td]22.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]L. Aldridge[/td][td]34.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Dennis Schroder[/td][td]21.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Paul Millsap[/td][td]40.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Avery Bradley[/td][td]25.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

Every player has to have an AD game for you to win a couple bucks. What has dfs become smh

Y'all gotta stop saying stuff like this.

Every slate is different, big slates with soft pricing lead to the scores you saw last night along with AD breaking the game of basketball.

It's not going to be that all season, find your process and trust it.

Wasn't looking at anybody other than Dwight.

Preseason he was dominating with ease, he looks as healthy and spry as ever.

Why doesnt DK show opponent's entire lineups once the slate locks since there's no late swap? Do they not want to show ownership percentages of players from games that haven't started since there's a late slate?

I was thinking the same thing

If theres no more late swap, u might as well show the percentage of players owned and the players on peoples line ups like FD

Brad Beal and Kent Bazemore cost me a couple thousand...I was in the top 10 at one point......

Last edited:
Tonight's looking good for me.

But I'm already drooling at tomorrow's slate 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom