OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I have no reason to lie. I would have played Bogut if news came out earlier that he was gonna play. Draymond gonna Draymond.

Imma fall back from DFS for a few days. I havent won anything since Friday. Im sitting in last place in all my cash games. 

Thanks Dirk, Aminu and Cunningham for being the bums yall are tonight

I dont think imma hit 200 points tonight

Last edited:
wow what was whiteside thinking? Who the hell tackles someone in a scuffle. Teammates should have been there to hold him back.

I play the Crossovers with the $20 entry.

I normally play 50/50 but I want to fade in smaller slate nights because I'll be competing with less players but IDK if that benefits me or not. Still learning.

Smaller the entrants better the chances of course. You just have to trust your skills to compete against the higher dollared investors, it's no different than a 50/50 or a $1 entry except, when you hit you hit. 20 becomes 500 not 38

Last edited:
Tried DK for the first time last night. Only did a free roll though. I sucked :lol:. I'm gonna stick with the beginners contests for now. It's gonna take some getting used to.

who yall got as forwards godamn DK doest have Snell as shooting guard all these forwards today Snel,l Nikola, Pau, Lebron , terance jones , Millsap

who yall got as forwards godamn DK doest have Snell as shooting guard all these forwards today Snel,l Nikola, Pau, Lebron , terance jones , Millsap

I'm thinking Millsap will probably get screwed and get a DNP. I have him in my Yahoo and really hoping that's not the case but the ATL coach rested the other guys the last game so i'm thinking him and Korver might get the rest this time around.

Jason Terry feels like a great play at minimum salary. The Rockets have no other guard that can score with Harden out.

Edit: Forgot about McDaniels (listed as a small forward, though).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom