OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Teague did the Lords work tonight
Should have pick him over derozan 
mean.gif

Should have known better than to play Gobert two times in a row. 
mean.gif

Everyone else tracking well, but I'm sure I'll finish 5 pts short with him putting up <15.

Lou Will putting up 14 FPTS on only 14pts 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Thoughts on this squad? Somehow I'm in first place. :lol:

Dame Lillard
Tim Frazier
Ricky Rubio
Jordan Clarkson
Lou Williams
Nick Young
Kent Bazemore
Brandon Ingram
Joel Embiid
J. Valanciunas
K. Porzingis
Boogie Cousins
Thaddeus Young
Ryan Anderson

Thinking about dropping Rubio. Rondo is available in my league. When I can, I've been starting Dame, Williams, Nick Young, Porzingis and Boogie.

Last edited:
At least you cashed. I had the same squad except jerian grant instead of Teague and Lou will/randle.

I was gonna grab Teague too but I was gonna have to trade down at center and I liked Gobert so I took grant on the punt.

Never again.

At least you cashed. I had the same squad except jerian grant instead of Teague and Lou will/randle.

I was gonna grab Teague too but I was gonna have to trade down at center and I liked Gobert so I took grant on the punt.

Never again.
teague was deff the play yesterday

Ive only rostered Porter twice this season and both times he left the game due to an injury 
mean.gif

I can never get him right

Last edited:
Need OT in SA. Conley and Alphabet were major hits but saric, vuc, and even leuer and Ariza were disappointments.

Kawhi need to tack on another 30 for me to have a chance tonight

12pts over the line and no one going in the late game.

I hope no one can even BUY a bucket in that LA game.

5.6 pt cushion for me right now with 11mins left in the Clippers game. Praying I wake up to [emoji]128181[/emoji]

Aaaaand no dice. On to the next

Last edited:
not even my highest lineup was enough to cash big smh well i broke even yesterday but come on guys how can ya not put in beal n wall had wall in all lineups

i listen to the fantasy labs podcast for the pics at work they are like 20 mins long but they gave john wall beal and bledsoe yesterday **** it a nice audio while i work

Got a DK lineup for Thursdays games with Brown, Elliott, and Bell...pretty decent other guys too...might run a few contests with it

Back
Top Bottom