OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I've been a little hot lately. Was so close to taking down the FD slam tonight.

View media item 2262758

Late post but congrats homie.

Two days later and i still need to vent. I was one player away from taking down the late night slate and instead of winning $300 I won $2.50 :smh: Played Roberson over Crowder that night. :stoneface: Figured Dipo was out and Crowder going up against Kawaii in San Antonio...wasn't feeling that.

Anyway, trying to move onto tonight. Who y'all think will have the bigger revenge game? T Jones back in Houston or Ryan Anderson against his former team?

Stacked the wrong game,Cavs v La was the play...instead I went with the obvious Rockets v Wolves
mean.gif

Barely got my money back in football on the last drive of the Sunday night game cause of cam brate. 2 points over the line.. Had a horrible lineup.
Zeke, Ty Montgomery and brate saved me.

Adam Theilan 0
Vikings d-1
Adrian Peterson 2.9
Sammy Bradford 9 points
Mike Wallace 8 .

Least I didn't donate but overall bad day.

Last edited:
11 game slate tonight. Lets get this money
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]G. Antetokounmpo[/td][td]50.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]J.J. Redick[/td][td]20.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]LeBron James[/td][td]51.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Marvin Williams[/td][td]21.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]John Henson[/td][td]19.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Chris Paul[/td][td]43.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Montrezl Harrell[/td][td]12.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Garrett Temple[/td][td]16.6
 [/td][/tr][/table]

I never get Giannis right. Last time I rostered him was vs Atl and he put up a dud

He better step it up in the second half

Last edited:
No idea why people play Lebron in gpps.dude is on Coast mode though most the season. . High price tag high ownership and more often then not doesn't hit value. Last time I played him heavy was against the hornets. He has to be in a great matchup in order for me to play him which isn't often.

Same for harden, Westbrook and ad. 12 to 13k and more often then not you getting a 50 or 60. I like and have more success with the balanced lineups. I always throw out one stars and scrubs lineup every night though just in case. .

Laker game was legit tonight fantasy wise. Played Kemba and Batum. Porzingus.. Thought he had a good matchup but dude probably isn't going to hit value. .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom