OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I managed to cash $200 in a tourney last night despite Payton screwing me, if he had a damn normal night I was like at big prize money

Whiteside is so trash, cant even do anything against Brooklyn

Marc Gasol going nuts 
pimp.gif

Any Centers that cant go off vs Nets is on my fade list

Last edited:
Played a Turbo GPP and had I swapped Dwight Howard for Marc Gasol I would've been alot richer. I'll take the small win though.

Cashed for 3rd night in a row..once my bankroll recovers I'm jumping to the bigger $$ finally. My buddy keeps telling me I have big $$$ lineups not sure if serious tho.

Cashed both LU in the late $27 and $3 :smokin for total of $136

Had 2 different teams in each so a $60 profit.

Onto tonight's mini slate

Anybody snubbed (dame, Embiid, gobert, etc) play them the next few games no matter what

Last edited:
20th place last night in the $27 Late night which shoulda been good for $100 but few teams with same score gave me a payout of $85

Also had another LU in there but didnt get a decent outcome with that one not sure why i took arthur shoulda known he would be high owned at 3k and stunk it up 

Nurkic was not the play

I didnt want to play him because I didnt see him playing a lot of minutes and he was going up against Tyson Chandler but at his price I figured in the late slate he'd be high owned in cash and he'd get at least 4x value. He wasnt high owned and **** the bed. Not to mention I had Wilson Chandler too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom