OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

RHJ aint **** man

I gotta be off the Nets after tonight. They played a 13 man rotation tonight. Incredible

Nets players are so tempting because of the pace they play at and the fact that, besides DLo, there's no leader. Everyone is out here trying to prove themselves.

Glad I faded RHJ though. No one besides Russell is worth more than 6k.

Steven Adams though :pimp:

Danny Green a bum tonight though.

I may not cash tonight either Gordon underperformed. Carroll and Green stunk it up. Kaminsky too. Can't believe they had the nerve to price AG at 8500. Dude was never above 7k as far as I can remember.

All I have left is KCP, Steph, and Miles. Not happening man.

Broke even thanks to the late slate.

Slate tomorrow looks weird to me. I can't put together a lineup I like.

Glad I swapped out Bron for PG and Ben. But it didn't swap in one of my tourney lineups for whatever reason.

Should be a good night though.

Jrue and Boogie doing their thing.

IMG_2950.PNG

Need a strong finish from Randle and Harkless. Guy in first is at 339.

It's a shame that my $4 tourney entry didn't update with this lineup when I tried to change them all. I'm still cashing but not as well as this and this is a $1. Could be cashing $40 in that tourney. Instead I'm at $12. Smh

Anyway, yeah...Harkless has a special 2nd half and I could be seeing some real paydirt for the first time.

After my big week last week I've kept it simple but missed on some cash games. But I'm going big today, I liked the lineups and players a lot in the NBA nighttime slate. I need to play NFL again because I have been having my best season so far. Gotta let it ride.

NBA been good to me. Cashing every night just about.

This is the longest I've held onto a bankroll. Haven't reloaded in a month at least.

Nets and Knicks I never use.
Tonight was a tough call.
I never play Nets or Knicks.
But I always stack vs CAVS.
I went ahead and played 4Knicks vs CAVS
JJ/Kanter/THJR/Kris
Those MF'er all went off.
When NETS play CAVS, I guess it will be an easy decision.

NBA been good to me. Cashing every night just about.

This is the longest I've held onto a bankroll. Haven't reloaded in a month at least.

Same here. I've made the breakthrough. Don't play just to play, if I'm not feeling the slate or my lineups, then don't play. I played Saturday even though I wasn't excited about the lineups and I lost. Last night? I really liked it and went big. Also balancing out a lot more cash games.

I'm still playing a tourney or two a night on a big slate, but all this 3 and 4 dollar entries add up and I'd rather win 10 bucks in a double up than keep trying to hit a big GPP every night. Winning is winning

That's the biggest key: play small. I'm entering a bunch of $5 double ups and cashing $20-$30 at a time because

1. It's easier to cash.
2. You have a larger pool of inexperienced players willing to throw down $5 than they are $10+.

I'll toss in a $4-$5 tourney just to make it interesting, but there's no point in loading up on a game that requires a top 18% finish just to cash what you would in a double up with a 45% finish.

Play small, be patient, and a week from now you'll see the difference.

Yea I normally play $5 double up. 62 single entry to be exact. Only play 10% of my bankroll and just stack.

I want to play more tournaments but that **** is frustrating even just cashing at the min.

YOOOO THIS MAN AARON GORDON

Last 5 games he's had 3 50pt games. The two games I picked him - 25 and 28. What an *******.

Jrue :smh:
Lamb :smh:
Gordon :smh:
Kanter with 23 in the first half. Finishes with 25. :smh:
Cousins not hitting value :smh:

Tyreke Evans came through. Great value play.

Just need Miles/Lowry/Harkless to come through with big games. Only down 30 right now.

Edit: horrible, HORRIBLE night. Thought I had it tonight. Lost big. Smh

Gotta be steady the next few nights to get it back. Wild man.

Last edited:
Won't fade Tyreke any more. Dude made me cash out 100 bucks the other night. Been doing good in Fantasy basketball. Playing the 3 and 4 dollar games I am Plus 393 bucks for the year. Wish I could say the same about Football.

Anyways easy Slate tonight. Sleepers are KCP and DC they will go off tonight.

Back
Top Bottom