OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I'm not sold on anyone besides Turner from Indiana. Inflated #s from that back court this season. Definitely not as good as advertised.

Of course Russ don't hit value when I play him.

And it's a blowout. Smh

Drummond/Shmurda/Clarkson gotta do numbers.

i havent won a cash game in a week. Playing 10% of my bank roll each time. Money slowly dwindling.

First time rostering Westbrook this season and probably will be my last.

Drummond is my only hope but he's gonna be mega chalk.

Drummond 85%+ owned in cash games. Im done for.

I gotta play a more balanced line ups in small slates. Couldve had Booker and DLo with change left instead of Collison and Westbrook. Lesson learned.

More L's tonight.

Down to being even on the season. Not bad I guess. Just frustrating. Plenty of season left tho.

Drummond 85%+ owned in cash games. Im done for.

I gotta play a more balanced line ups in small slates. Couldve had Booker and DLo with change left instead of Collison and Westbrook. Lesson learned.

For real. Gotta start thinking about ownership %. Everyone knows to take any and everybody vs the Lakers/Nets/Suns. It's too obvious.

I've never trusted Rubio, but I think I'm gonna run with him tonight. Kyrie I like tonight as well.

Also gonna keep Simmons in. Dude has yet to disappoint. I doubt he stumbles against Atlanta. Embiid too.

Who are your guys' picks tonight?

Imma keep playing Mike James until his price goes up. Wall on the other side of the game after what DLo did to them last night...and Butler against the wing defenders of the Pelicans.

I just hope one day some of these coaches play their young players 30+ mins. Coach treating them like they in a rec league...u get to play, u get to play, everyone gets to play :smh:

Pels/Wolves should be nuts. I'm definitely stacking that game.

Right now I have:

Teague
Holiday
DeRozan
Wiggins
Indiana Bogdan
Ennis
Ryan Anderson
Kristaps
Embiid

Actually thinking about dropping Embiid for Love. Embiid's my guy, but Love's matchup and the over/under is very appealing.

Why i play Jason Smith...I dont know. He's so trash

Should've played Emoji for $400 less

Hopefully Mike James can get his shots to start falling

Back
Top Bottom