OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Who do you guys really like tonight in the MEM/POR & BOS/LAL game tonight?

Very high on AB and Ed Davis. With Booz starting does that throw a wrench into anyones plans?

Draymond and Aminu combined for 25.2 points [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] this was supposed to be my big night had Klay, Westbrook, Ibaka, and Vucevic

Ellington 
mean.gif

Lakers rolling 11 deep 
laugh.gif

Draymond and Aminu combined for 25.2 points [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] this was supposed to be my big night had Klay, Westbrook, Ibaka, and Vucevic
Not worse than Harris and Aminu combining for 12.6 pts in a CASH GAME!

Tobias Harris and boozer (in GREAT matchups) don't want me to flourish bruh.

Still cashing but not 100% to tonight. More like 90%

this boston la game is saving my night by going into ot

I'm in the opposite spectrum. My heart sank when Nick Young couldn't ice his free throws. I knew anything that could go wrong, will go wrong and Avery just splashed that 3...

Arghhh, Aminu and IT2 being ejected held me back from picking up tickets into the DK $1K FBBC qualifier. Pizza guy is looking good on his new team though. Wonder if he'll get disciplined for getting ejected...

Deron Williams is looking like a good option with Jarrett Jack being doubtful. It's too bad we can't play 4+ centers on a site since there are so many that look good tomorrow (Whiteside, Asik, Len, Ajinca). Here are the top plays by ceiling value for FanDuel separated into bargain and mid plus plays

FanDuel ceiling charts

Bargain (<$5,000)

Note: Tim Frazier's stats are inflated by his starts during the trade limbo and MCW's injuries prior to his trade. Canaan will be seeing the majority of minutes at the point going forward making Frazier a shot in the dark at best.

Mid + (>$5,000)

Note: Lou Williams is probable with an ankle injury and is a viable boom/bust option. As mentioned above, I love DWill as a play on both FanDuel and DraftKings. Terrence Jones seems to have put his 20 minutes limit behind but has to contend with the crowded Rockets frontcourt.

If you found these charts useful, here are some more ceiling and floor charts for both FanDuel and DraftKings:

FanDuel ceiling charts

FanDuel floor charts

DraftKings ceiling charts

DraftKings floor charts

Hope this helps. Good luck, everyone!

Back
Top Bottom