OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Gallinari is my boy, tonight is his night - FD

- Worked on my taxes today, I went from getting a refund of 600$ to -300$ after inputting my winnings from 2014 (4 figures). Heads up to any who are making some $$

Last edited:
Gallinari is my boy, tonight is his night - FD

- Worked on my taxes today, I went from getting a refund of 600$ to -300$ after inputting my winnings from 2014 (4 figures). Heads up to any who are making some $$

Mine this year are gonna be looking crazy. :lol:

Gallo in every lineup, especially DK for 3's.

He's currently in all my lineups. Jarrett Jack is OUT

Edit: He being Deron Williams.

Last edited:
I like Gallo but not going all in. 3 games in 4 nights and back end of a back to back. But then again he played 19 min last night and he's cheap...

waiting for baseball to start up daily.

nba daily is such a crap shoot with the way rosters and injuries are handled

If it was a crapshoot, a lot of us wouldn't be placing so highly consistently.

Looking forward to baseball as well but basketball is amazing and way more fun to watch.

I'm probably not even going to watch any of the games I have action in baseball season.

Had Mbah a Moute in every lineup last night but still managed to cash out in my 50/50s, double ups, and triple ups :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Like 5 points off for my quintuple ups though :smh:. Probably gonna have to sit tonight out. Today was a ****show at work, just now getting a free minute.

Good **** on that $17k tourney hit the other night, awwsome :nthat:.

Last edited:

If it was a crapshoot, a lot of us wouldn't be placing so highly consistently.

Looking forward to baseball as well but basketball is amazing and way more fun to watch.

I'm probably not even going to watch any of the games I have action in baseball season.
dude I know that does well in basketball prefers baseball over it......so I get what he's saying 

a lot of separation b/t who's good and who's not in baseball.....a lil cloudier in basketball (more competitive) 

I'll give baseball a go, but I don't know anymore than what sportscenter tells me. I actually like basketball and watch as many games as I can. Been making $ and enjoying it, won't be the same for me when basketball seasons over

While I appreciate baseball as a game with a lot of depth, I can't watch it because it's so boring. Favorite sports:

1. Basketball

2. Basketball

3. Basketball

4. Football

5. Futbol

Can't believe the NBA season is almost over

Gonna throw a few quick double up lineups in. You guys like James Johnson? Looks like he's been playing pretty well over the last 5 games.

I gotta get on DK still :lol:. Gonna take $100 or so out of my Fanduel right now and deposit it into DK after it clears PayPal. You'll be seeing a 2stick referral within the next few days :pimp:.

Last edited:
Noel or T.Jones on DK?

Nevermind..ended up with them both..:nerd:

Last edited:
I'm really liking Wiggins and Rubio tonight on DK. Only 12.8k combined - would only need to hit a combined 64 to hit value. I bet they do it easily.

I'm really liking Wiggins and Rubio tonight on DK. Only 12.8k combined - would only need to hit a combined 64 to hit value. I bet they do it easily.

On it. :pimp:

Game has a great o/u and should be relatively close.

Thanks..Still moving around pieces in my lineup..I've been in a hole lately, trying to regain some steam.

It happens man, just stay focused and don't let the past cloud your vision.

It's called Daily Fantasy Sports for a reason, yesterday never matters.

Thanks..Still moving around pieces in my lineup..I've been in a hole lately, trying to regain some steam.

It happens man, just stay focused and don't let the past cloud your vision.

It's called Daily Fantasy Sports for a reason, yesterday never matters.

:pimp:

this x1000. today is a new day, lets get it bros.

loving rubio, dwill, gallo, mirotic, reke and lopez today.

btw dont sleep on marcus morris today..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom