OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Also,, I've developed a new rule: pick the SG playing against the 76ers. always. no exceptions.

Ajinca 
pimp.gif

Appreciate the input fellas. Liking these late night slates but this UTA/SA game has me shook a bit lol. Fading Kawhi/Gordon Hayward a good idea tonight?...value seems good at the position tonight

Seems like tonight u have to score like 290+ to place

in my 50/50's its already at 294+. one of those nights alot of high targeted guys did good. i shot 100% tonight and killed in turbo. good night. tomorrow looking like a piece of cake

FD lineup locked with Gallo and PJ at SF. Can't decide between the two on DK though

Yarrrrghhhh. Anyone have any thoughts between them? PJ has been seeing more shots recently but his minutes have oddly gone down. Gallo just worries me even with Wilson Two-face Chandler out
Correct answer: either will do. Both PJ and Gallo scored 31.5 FP on DK. Weird coincidences in life

Wow I didn't catch the game but how the hell did Z-bo did so poorly? 2-10? Did he lose confidence in himself? I mean only 10 shot attempts is way below his average.

Wow I didn't catch the game but how the hell did Z-bo did so poorly? 2-10? Did he lose confidence in himself? I mean only 10 shot attempts is way below his average.
Saw the second half, DJ was doing a really good job against him

ZBO :smh:

DWill was great again and to think I was doubting him...was able to salvage my day with the late night games. Who's on the radar tomorrow? Does John Wall get a bump if now Steph? :nerd:

Short slate tomorrow. Kinda disappointing after so many high scores. What's everyone's guess on how highly owned Russell Westbeast and Reggie Jackson are?

Here are the top 20 plays by ceiling value for FanDuel separated into bargain and mid plus plays. Ceiling = season average fantasy points + one standard deviation

FanDuel ceiling charts

Bargain (<$5,000)

Notes: I wish that I could give you something more enlightening, but Reggie Jackson looks like a good play.

Mid + (>$5,000)

Hope this helps. Keep gettin dem checks, fellas.

Scored 315 on DK 
nthat.gif

Warned you about the Rubio + Wiggins combo

If only Pau turned in a big one...

Back
Top Bottom