OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Finished 4th out of 7.9K but it was only a double up 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Finished 4th out of 7.9K but it was only a double up 
laugh.gif

See this is exactly what I'm talking about, if you woulda entered that lineup in a big money contest you woulda ate for the month.
Literally the first time in weeks that I don't enter any tourneys and of course this happens 
laugh.gif

Still way up for the year, tho. Can't be too greedy.

Won 6 bucks profit last night :lol:. In one of my cash lineups I finished either last or like bottom 10 in every contest I entered :rofl:.

Tonight is looking very authentic though :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

That D Rose news though :smh:. Hate seeing players go down. Especially sucks for guys like him who just can't catch a break.

Last edited:
Man i wanna play Harden but he's been historically bad against the Clippers. But off the strength of his last game and they're at home....

I wanna have Rubio and Deron WIlliams as my PGs, but Isiah Thomas against the depleted Knicks. Not sure what to do.

Then there's also Mo Williams for cheap. Any input?

^ I like all of those guys tonight. But personally I'm not playing Rubio. Rather save a few bucks and take the other guys.

I wanna have Rubio and Deron WIlliams as my PGs, but Isiah Thomas against the depleted Knicks. Not sure what to do.

Then there's also Mo Williams for cheap. Any input?

Is Jarret Jack back tonight? I'm liking Isiah Thomas and Mo Williams though.

Anyone taking Garnett in his return back to Minnesota? :nerd:

Now that I mention it...I gotta think twice about having Pek on my team.

I may take the night off..just did a lineup with nothing but Jazz/Celtics players...not sure about that :smh:

Last edited:
So farCP3Schroeder (if Teague is out)Eric GordonAvery BradleyPJ TuckerCorey BrewerNerlens NoelDerrick FavorsDeandre Jordan

Back
Top Bottom