OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Lineups like ilivjordan11 are the ones that win big.I can't pick a decent lineup right now. I'm jealous

Last edited:
Lineups like ilivjordan11 are the ones that win big. I can't pick a decent lineup right now. I'm jealous

Nah, lineups always look good on paper but its a different story during game time. I had Turner in my line ups but decidedly to fade him because I thought it would be a risky play :smh:

only played cash games because i made my lineup at 2:55. didn't get to play much and of court I'm killing, the one time i don't play gpp's

I don't even care if Augustin does well because 90% of my league owns him. I do need Draymond to at least hit value though.

After AllStat break, The players on teams with no chance to hit playoffs, show up when they have a good day prior to the game.

Mind that

Hibbert for instance, he has a shot at the playoffs. Tonight they played a bum squad. He's bumping his chest tonight. Killed it.

He plays Knicks Wednesday. He's eating again Wednesday, and dudes a bum. So many variables to consider. Really

Last edited:
Everybody hit value basically and I'm struggling to cash..**** this man. And **** Vuc

Bruh!
NO/Denver halftime score. Officially dead.

a-friend is on an AllStar break. I'm burnt. Thanks NBA gods though, food has been good, Godspeed to the gods

Im horrible playing on the weekends 
laugh.gif

This has not been a pleasant weekend for me in the DFS world

Last edited:
I'm just pissed at how all these other dudes lineups are Better then me. Like did I not get the memo? Lol

Back
Top Bottom