OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Man it's crazy, I was looking at the leaderboard and guy had been sitting in 1st for half the night only to get edged out in literally the last 20 seconds. 1 rebound ended up costing him 20K

I put up 297 on two diff main lineups and didnt even hit min cash. Got $15 of my total $20 back in all though. IDK how some of these guys do it. Guess it only takes one lineup to hit that big prize, right?

I'm surprised I even cashed last night.

Cash games and singly entry tournaments for now on. **** these multi entries :lol:

[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]
[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$0
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]50.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Rodney Hood[/td][td]38.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Gordon Hayward[/td][td]40.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Thaddeus Young[/td][td]52.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Jeff Withey[/td][td]33.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Dion Waiters[/td][td]10.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Zach Randolph[/td][td]55[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Trevor Ariza[/td][td]27.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 307.50[/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: JAN 4 2016 2:41PM EST
[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][/table]

COMPLETE

f dion waiters. 

356 was the top score in the dk nba tip off. this lineup was 20 bucks off a 3 dollar ticket. 

Shoulda went Crowder and Thad, but I'll take it

Flourish young man, flourish!

Last night should've been a "easy" night but I over thought some things and ended up screwing myself.

Anyway, what's your guys thoughts on Rondo tonight? I'm feeling like all the hype of his "revenge" game is gonna have him perform under par.

Flourish young man, flourish!

Last night should've been a "easy" night but I over thought some things and ended up screwing myself.

Anyway, what's your guys thoughts on Rondo tonight? I'm feeling like all the hype of his "revenge" game is gonna have him perform under par.

Personally, I don't buy into Narrative Street for NBA. Rondo is a great play in my eyes because so much of the Kings Roster is just not playing well. He's equally able to get his by scoring or facilitating.

I'm getting back on the MCW train and hoping I'm not too late. His usage is too high right now to bit consider. And I'm a bit hesitant seeing Dray over 10K but he's just been way too consistent to fade of late

Don't feel like playing Dray or Steph because I fear a blowout, but I feel like I can't skip them either.

Back
Top Bottom