OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

325 is the cut right now in this $5 tourney. I'm posting 312 with drayman left. Everyone hit 35_ minus Lopez and Barea who pissed the bed with 9. I didn't know he wasn't starting.

Eager to see bleed05 bleed05 's lineup and money line.

I bet he ate.

My dude jewseejay was hating on him though.

I thought you were going to share a YouTube video on your lineup construction jewseejay jewseejay , you don't like seeing people eat huh?

8.9 pts from first in the late tourney and this dumb*** scott not puttin in Nance and took out Clarkson. Had Klay too but he's likely done for the night.

Everybody's money lines should be idle and safe.

No reason for any players to be back out here tonight

Man i was right around 300 in all my lineups and didnt win ****. That number isnt cutting it this year.

I need to know what these dudes at the top are doing. Maybe i need to make my lineups on my mabook instead of my phone.

Right now I look at the O/U lines, look at every players game log, consider injuries. I consider some of the matchups that i know about but i work at night and cant really watch ball so i dont have that much insight on every matchup.

When you finally crack 350 and had the winning tourney lineup but changed it for diversity sake :x

357.7 ill take it even if it only won me 4 bucks and didnt put me in the top 2500 of the 118k tourney

View media item 1857765

Last edited:
Man i was right around 300 in all my lineups and didnt win ****. That number isnt cutting it this year.

I need to know what these dudes at the top are doing. Maybe i need to make my lineups on my mabook instead of my phone.

Right now I look at the O/U lines, look at every players game log, consider injuries. I consider some of the matchups that i know about but i work at night and cant really watch ball so i dont have that much insight on every matchup.

Get some info make the lineup on your phone then go to your computer and look at upcoming 2 hrs before so you can see what kinda individual exposure your guys have and how you wanna approach mixing it up. Then half hour before make sure no late second scratches then open twitter and hope no one decides at tip not to earn their paycheck

Eager to see bleed05 bleed05 's lineup and money line.

I bet he ate.

My dude jewseejay was hating on him though.

I thought you were going to share a YouTube video on your lineup construction jewseejay jewseejay , you don't like seeing people eat huh?

Huh? It aint about hate its about putting all your eggs in one basket and how its not very risk adverse.. and how i dont think itll be very effective long term.

Day 2 he lost ALL yesterdays profit. Maybe ill be wrong but i doubt it

About the video I still have that on the back burner. Gotta get my editing skills back up and find the time. Busy busy, tampa next week. Cancun in 5 weeks. Family. Business. If i had the time Id be alot more into this.

Last edited:
About the video I still have that on the back burner. Gotta get my editing skills back up and find the time. Busy busy....
I here you there man.

I looked/look forward to it. 

I love watching those how to videos.

Gives me another way to see.

Enjoy your upcoming travels

Playing with the house money so I'm good, yesterday's cash line was inflated due to double OT...can't predict that.

Back
Top Bottom