Official Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants 2012 NFL Kickoff Game Thread

I do yard work ONE TIME..and people can't forget it. Ah well, all is good
:lol: I know, I know. Just teasing, bro. I'm headed in that direction eventually. More "mature" schedule with work and family priorities. Rarely visit clubs or bars anymore.

When will the NFL learn we don't care about crappy performances before games? Show some NFL films, show an Americas Game. That gets fans way more hyped
Truth. America's Game before this, and then the rising of the banner? We have been epic.

Fair enough, but I saw how MAF was playing and knew it wouldn't end well. Might as well tend to the yard! I see the Giants winning by 10 tonight

Last edited:
When will the NFL learn we don't care about crappy performances before games? Show some NFL films, show an Americas Game. That gets fans way more hyped

They'll never learn. They probably do it to get viewers that usually don't watch these games.

I'm not tuning in until 8:31

:rofl: DSA: We'll never let him live it down.

:lol:

man, gwen stefani...yes i would. two times.

"but gwen has no rack" - don't care #twotimes
"but gwen has no mass" - don't care #twotimes

this song sucks though...let's get back to the football, please

Let me explain the Witten situation. Jason Witten activated himself.
There was no way he was going to miss this game.
Now my prediction: COWBOYS 23 - giants 13

Hey man lay off no doubt. They used to be awesome. New song ain't bad. They should just show an hour of bloopers

Last edited:
Hey man lay off no doubt. They used to be awesome. New song ain't bad. They should just show an hour of bloopers

loved them back in the day...but that song, i dunno. maybe it was cause of the venue/sound system

Mez: You got an official prediction for your squad?

Rocking with the G-Men for the NT Survivor League.

The sound was terrible. The studio one was def better. I mean I'm sure I just WANT to like it too.

Nice seeing Gwen and No Doubt back at it after all these years :smokin

Now for some football :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom