Official Dallas Mavericks @ San Antonio Spurs, ESPN. 5 PST/8EST. Vol: INTERSTATE RIVALRY FTW.

I don't care what any Mavericks fans have to say, we're MUCH better with Josh Howard, and who knows if he's 100%... If we DO trade him, I want somedamn good pieces, he makes things so damn easier for everyone on the floor. We came out STRONGGGGG in the third, and Dirk was ROLLING. Tried to stop him in thefirst half, but second half he came out shooting. Barea did a DAMN good job, and a lot of those ticky tack calls he gets against him will stop once he getsmore minutes in the L, they'll respect you eventually if you keep at it. I really liked Barea/Kidd on TP, TP only made 3 FG's in the second half, verynice. It was scary to have Fin play so well though. 5/5 from deep? I don't like that...

ALSO, I want to note how Dirk's defense has vastly improved, he can slap away a lot of balls and block a few shots, it's good to see him do it againstDuncan/Gooden.

I think Josh Howard had a career high 3 assists tonight,
laugh.gif

A damn good one to Dampier in the third too after going off for 13.
pimp.gif

Dampier making Timmy his B..
pimp.gif

Also loved Wright tonight, I'm not sure where you guys get all of this that he's not very good, or maybe it was just that he doesn't shoot the deepball well, but I really like his game, his defense, and if he's open, I'm fine with him taking a few.

This is the Dampier we paid 10 million for.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
, I'll make it the day of, don't want to get things started too early.

I also want to say, Bass deserves so much props for this NBA year. He's stayed healthy, he's stayed consistent when we need him we got him. He wasbenched a bit and Singleton was allowed to develop for us, or took the backseat to other bench players, but when called upon, THIS BEAST CAME THROUGH. I reallyhope we re-sign him, I like our squad as it is, all the pieces. Another big would be nice, but other than that, I love our team.

People keep sleeping on JJ. Dude flat out unguardable off the dribble.

Him and Bass are my two favorite Mavs easily. What JJ did tonight is nothing new. He's been putting work all year.

Mavs in 5. We didn't play our best game and won. SA broke a 3 point record and still lost.

pimp.gif

i dvr'd the game but i didn't realize it didn't catch the second half until it stopped at halftime
smh.gif

what did jj do second half? . . he did great in the first.

smh.gif
at only 7 pages . . nt is sleeping.

I'm very satisfied with Barea and Bass.
pimp.gif

We just gotta slow down Parker more and we definitely got this series.

Mavs in 6.
wink.gif

agreed Barea has really improved this year alot and it has shown with his play. Bass also is playing great right now lets hope they keep it up

Back
Top Bottom