Official Dallas Mavericks @ San Antonio Spurs, ESPN. 5 PST/8EST. Vol: INTERSTATE RIVALRY FTW.

Damp should've let that go. Udoka is a terrible athlete, probably would've blown it anyways. But you got to leave him in and let him foul out,don't goo back to Hollins until you have to. I want to see Kidd on Mason, or Antoine Wright. Terry just doesn't have the consistent defensive focus.

++@ is pop doing? why the f' isnt he putting in gooden on DIRK...hes puttin in the 2 guard??????

wow i dont understand that %$$!

Finley is one of the best catch-and-shoot guys in the league. His form is always consistent, no matter what, when open or contested.

Pop f'ed this game up for us....no clue what that BS was on dirk...he jsut let him score 6-8 p[oints

Put Hollins in to guard Finley and Singleton on Mason to finish this game. Those two are the only ones who can keep this going longer

smh.gif
mad.gif

we still have 6 more games to play.....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

smh.gif
mad.gif

we still have 6 more games to play.....
ohwell.gif
Nah man, we found our groove, we got 4 games left. I'm callin' a "Bootleg Sweep" of the Mavs
grin.gif

Nice avy....
pimp.gif

your right man 4 more games....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

smh.gif
mad.gif

we still ahve 6 more games to play.....
ohwell.gif
Nah man, we found our groove, we got 4 games left. I'm callin' a "Bootleg Sweep" of the Mavs
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, OK...

If the Mavs bench plays like they did tonight, yall got 3 games left...

roll.gif

Sit down San Antonio.
pimp.gif

Ain't even watched the game yet, but I TOLD YALL.
pimp.gif

We win with JET and Dirk not even being major factors?

This is going to be a light series for the Mavericks.

Home-court advantage is now ours too, thanks guys.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

These refs trying to take Dirk out of his rhythm by getting three fouls 4 minutes into the 3rd,
laugh.gif

Dude brushed Drew Gooden's elbow, but still handled these dudes.
pimp.gif

damn no love for dallas san antonio lol the bulls thread is 62 pages and this is only 7.

dallas looked good tonight though, but they need to keep it up because san antonio is just as capable of stealing one in dallas. whoever wins this series isgoing to the wcf though.

i picked dallas in 6 so keep up the good work and make me look smart mavs

Back
Top Bottom