Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

this game has been crazy. it seems like the thunder are playing great but the mavs just keep trying to come back

this game has been crazy. it seems like the thunder are playing great but the mavs just keep trying to come back

honestly i'm happier listening to kerr and reggie miller. at least both of them don't suck off the refs and the league in general. Jackson has become such a soft douche bag. Breen has always been like this

honestly i'm happier listening to kerr and reggie miller. at least both of them don't suck off the refs and the league in general. Jackson has become such a soft douche bag. Breen has always been like this

Originally Posted by DubA169

QFT.

Originally Posted by DubA169

QFT.

DubA if the refs had've called a T he wouldve been cool but since they didn't he wasn't going to say too much because he doesn't want to disagree with Stern or his goons (refs)

DubA if the refs had've called a T he wouldve been cool but since they didn't he wasn't going to say too much because he doesn't want to disagree with Stern or his goons (refs)

From the terrific start and the absolutely terrible referring in the 3rd qtr, this game was going to be incredibly hard to win.

Originally Posted by aepps20

you could tell he was itching to say it 
laugh.gif

the main thing that annoys me is that both of them have this holier than thou attitude 

Originally Posted by aepps20

you could tell he was itching to say it 
laugh.gif

the main thing that annoys me is that both of them have this holier than thou attitude 

From the terrific start and the absolutely terrible referring in the 3rd qtr, this game was going to be incredibly hard to win.

Yall really complaining about that Haywood flagrant? $#%% was clear as day. Watch his hands, he does it all the time, did the same thing when KD victimized him last game. He pushes out, or follows through, with both hands and just pushes you down, an airborne player mind you. $#%% is beyond dirty. 

Back
Top Bottom