Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

good series! OKC was tough but in the 4th qtrs we just made plays, they didnt... they'll be back.  As for the Mavs... happy we're back... but this might be our last shot. now or never... we went through some tough teams. only gonna get tougher against MIA.  but i have a feeling  we're gonna be too much for them in the 4th qtr of these games... we're holding leads and coming back on teams in the 4th.  with that being said. Mavs in 6 
smile.gif

Man, the Mavs experience pulled through. Or maybe the Thunder's inexperience allowed them to pull through is the more accurate way of putting it. Just grab a %*%!#@@ rebound already. They allowed 3 offensive rebounds in like the last minute: First some dude %#+!# slapping it off the glass instead of grabbing the ball, which allowed Dirk to grab it for an easy two. Then Westbrook falling after grabbing the rebound, which might've been a foul, but he still should've held on to the ball. And then finally allowing Jason Kidd to grab it in the dying seconds which led to a Dirk trip to the free throw line to seal the W. The Thunder could've easily won at least 3 of their 4 losses had they just had a little more mental toughness.

The Mavs matchup for the Heat won't be a walk in the park, more like a walk through the desert. But the Heat will find an oasis in the end.

Man, the Mavs experience pulled through. Or maybe the Thunder's inexperience allowed them to pull through is the more accurate way of putting it. Just grab a %*%!#@@ rebound already. They allowed 3 offensive rebounds in like the last minute: First some dude %#+!# slapping it off the glass instead of grabbing the ball, which allowed Dirk to grab it for an easy two. Then Westbrook falling after grabbing the rebound, which might've been a foul, but he still should've held on to the ball. And then finally allowing Jason Kidd to grab it in the dying seconds which led to a Dirk trip to the free throw line to seal the W. The Thunder could've easily won at least 3 of their 4 losses had they just had a little more mental toughness.

The Mavs matchup for the Heat won't be a walk in the park, more like a walk through the desert. But the Heat will find an oasis in the end.

Big ups to Dirk, The man is a @*@@%%+ animal. He couldn't have been stop and he was efficient as hell too.

The biggest play was that offensive rebound (which I felt could have been called a foul) and I knew once Dirk got it back that he was going to nail it.

Big ups to Dirk, The man is a @*@@%%+ animal. He couldn't have been stop and he was efficient as hell too.

The biggest play was that offensive rebound (which I felt could have been called a foul) and I knew once Dirk got it back that he was going to nail it.

Whoever thinks DHoward gonna go to OKC, is on crack.

no chance he would leave the Orlando for a small market team.

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

i never said i think/thought he would..

what i did say is howard is the only trade i consider for westbrook.. and obviously that only happens if he is willing to sign an extension in OKC  

i never said i think/thought he would..

what i did say is howard is the only trade i consider for westbrook.. and obviously that only happens if he is willing to sign an extension in OKC  

Who would they trade for him anyways?
nerd.gif

DHoward has a bigger chance of going to the Lakers than OKC.

nerd.gif

DHoward has a bigger chance of going to the Lakers than OKC.

Originally Posted by JD214

nerd.gif
again.. not saying that i believe this will happen.. BUT if howard said he would be willing to come to OKC AND sign an extension

then i would propose a trade like this:
westbrook

perkins

thabo or cook

nate (expiring contract)

royal ivey (expiring contract)

and 2 first round picks (hell could even throw in BJ Mullens.. who is still only 22)

Originally Posted by JD214

nerd.gif
again.. not saying that i believe this will happen.. BUT if howard said he would be willing to come to OKC AND sign an extension

then i would propose a trade like this:
westbrook

perkins

thabo or cook

nate (expiring contract)

royal ivey (expiring contract)

and 2 first round picks (hell could even throw in BJ Mullens.. who is still only 22)

Back
Top Bottom