Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Originally Posted by henz0

I cant remember if it was JA or Sneaker, but I see you were correct in preferring to play OKC, handled them in 5, props..

Don't see you guys beating LeBron & em tho
nerd.gif
I don't make predictions, but I'm pretty sure I said I'd rather have OKC
nerd.gif

Didn't want nothing to do with that Memphis depth.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

I cant remember if it was JA or Sneaker, but I see you were correct in preferring to play OKC, handled them in 5, props..

Don't see you guys beating LeBron & em tho
nerd.gif
I don't make predictions, but I'm pretty sure I said I'd rather have OKC
nerd.gif

Didn't want nothing to do with that Memphis depth.
sick.gif

Cant believe Mavs are going back to the finals. Unbelievable

'We have one of those trophies already" -Dirk

Dude was a G. Straight dipping out of the celebration early.

Cant believe Mavs are going back to the finals. Unbelievable

'We have one of those trophies already" -Dirk

Dude was a G. Straight dipping out of the celebration early.

laugh.gif
heat fans lebron riders and d-whistle blowers rooting for the mavs to win the west so they can play em cuz they think the mavs is a walk in the park

man worry about the bulls first

laugh.gif
heat fans lebron riders and d-whistle blowers rooting for the mavs to win the west so they can play em cuz they think the mavs is a walk in the park

westbrook is the biggest reason thunders lost this round...

and

I know who eric maynor is but.... WHO THE HELL IS ERIC MAYNOR TO BE TAKING SHOT? lol

westbrook is the biggest reason thunders lost this round...

and

I know who eric maynor is but.... WHO THE HELL IS ERIC MAYNOR TO BE TAKING SHOT? lol

Thunder overachieved this season. They will be back more experienced and more wiser next season. West playoff > East playoff

Thunder overachieved this season. They will be back more experienced and more wiser next season. West playoff > East playoff

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Anyone who said to start Maynor and trade Westbrook... show yourself right now.
If these people exist, they wouldn't dare show themselves.

i said i would trade westbrook, perk, thabo or cook (not both), expiring contracts and picks

for

dwight howard, hedo's terrible contract and duhon

that would give us a starting 5 of:
maynor, harden, KD, ibaka and dwight

bench of:
collison, cook or thabo, hedo and aldrich

that is the only trade i would consider

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Anyone who said to start Maynor and trade Westbrook... show yourself right now.
If these people exist, they wouldn't dare show themselves.

i said i would trade westbrook, perk, thabo or cook (not both), expiring contracts and picks

for

dwight howard, hedo's terrible contract and duhon

that would give us a starting 5 of:
maynor, harden, KD, ibaka and dwight

bench of:
collison, cook or thabo, hedo and aldrich

that is the only trade i would consider

good series mavs fans..

i get everyone is running their mouths now.. but i know you guys are all breathing easy not having to deal with us for another game.. all i wanted is that we made yall earn it

we'll return better for this..

next year harden will be starting, perk has time to get healthy and everyone is a year older and hungrier

good series mavs fans..

i get everyone is running their mouths now.. but i know you guys are all breathing easy not having to deal with us for another game.. all i wanted is that we made yall earn it

we'll return better for this..

next year harden will be starting, perk has time to get healthy and everyone is a year older and hungrier

Part of me wants the Heat to win just cause I hate Mark Cuban. 
laugh.gif

Then I remember whos on the Heat...and I dont want those whiners to win either. 
laugh.gif

Part of me wants the Heat to win just cause I hate Mark Cuban. 
laugh.gif

Then I remember whos on the Heat...and I dont want those whiners to win either. 
laugh.gif

Yall were the toughest opponent we had no doubt.

Each game I was on edge the entire game.

It's not slack against you guys, I never doubted you guys had the ability to beat us, it's just whether you guys put it together.

It ain't me being diplomatic, it's me being honest. Your weapons? We couldn't stop them. Harden, Russ when he attacked, KD when he attacked, we had no answer. You guys just couldn't close out, and that's all it really was.

For all the crap I gave him, Russ was unstoppable 5-feet in. I still hold my stance he has terrible shot selection and has a lot of work to do before he's considered a good shooter, and he really needs to learn how to take care of the ball, but this was a step in the right direction for him. It's going to be a long summer for the dude, he'll watch tapes, he'll get better.

The Thunder will be just fine, I thought it was too early for them, but in the next few years, they'll be fine.

Yall were the toughest opponent we had no doubt.

Each game I was on edge the entire game.

It's not slack against you guys, I never doubted you guys had the ability to beat us, it's just whether you guys put it together.

It ain't me being diplomatic, it's me being honest. Your weapons? We couldn't stop them. Harden, Russ when he attacked, KD when he attacked, we had no answer. You guys just couldn't close out, and that's all it really was.

For all the crap I gave him, Russ was unstoppable 5-feet in. I still hold my stance he has terrible shot selection and has a lot of work to do before he's considered a good shooter, and he really needs to learn how to take care of the ball, but this was a step in the right direction for him. It's going to be a long summer for the dude, he'll watch tapes, he'll get better.

The Thunder will be just fine, I thought it was too early for them, but in the next few years, they'll be fine.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

laugh.gif

And those dudes don't speak for all Heat fans None of us have said anything about the Finals or anything yet,we're still playing Chicago right now.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

laugh.gif

And those dudes don't speak for all Heat fans None of us have said anything about the Finals or anything yet,we're still playing Chicago right now.

good series! OKC was tough but in the 4th qtrs we just made plays, they didnt... they'll be back.  As for the Mavs... happy we're back... but this might be our last shot. now or never... we went through some tough teams. only gonna get tougher against MIA.  but i have a feeling  we're gonna be too much for them in the 4th qtr of these games... we're holding leads and coming back on teams in the 4th.  with that being said. Mavs in 6 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom