Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Dirk is just
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Dallas' shooters are hitting their shots

Dirk having a field day. Need to get Chandler going, Perkins wont be able to stop him.

Dirk having a field day. Need to get Chandler going, Perkins wont be able to stop him.

I would do all sorts of nasty things to Hannah Storm. And more fodder for "NBA draft lotto is rigged" theorists like myself. Cleveland gets the #1 pic when Dan Gilbert has his son there to turn into some sort of cross promotion for autism or whatever it is his son has?

I would do all sorts of nasty things to Hannah Storm. And more fodder for "NBA draft lotto is rigged" theorists like myself. Cleveland gets the #1 pic when Dan Gilbert has his son there to turn into some sort of cross promotion for autism or whatever it is his son has?

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Dirk > Durant

330gz9w.jpg

laugh.gif

I can not agree with that one. Durant might lead the NBA in scoring for 10 years straight.

That's the only thing i hear from Durant supporters though.

You might be right but that wouldn't be the case if a certain guy didn't decide to take his talents to south beach.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Dirk > Durant

330gz9w.jpg

laugh.gif

I can not agree with that one. Durant might lead the NBA in scoring for 10 years straight.

That's the only thing i hear from Durant supporters though.

You might be right but that wouldn't be the case if a certain guy didn't decide to take his talents to south beach.

No one will stop Dirk he took off where he left off! I just hope Chandler doesn't get into foul trouble in this series.

No one will stop Dirk he took off where he left off! I just hope Chandler doesn't get into foul trouble in this series.

Back
Top Bottom