Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

James Marsden
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

indifferent.gif
the ref is right there too.....

it isn't THAT easy to see it's a flop in real time. you can't blame the ref. fine players and it will stop with the quickness. NBA is tough to watch at times with these vaginas running around
i like what bill simmons said. If you would get called out and laughed at for doing something in a pick up game, it shouldn't be aloud to happen in the NBA

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

indifferent.gif
the ref is right there too.....

it isn't THAT easy to see it's a flop in real time. you can't blame the ref. fine players and it will stop with the quickness. NBA is tough to watch at times with these vaginas running around
i like what bill simmons said. If you would get called out and laughed at for doing something in a pick up game, it shouldn't be aloud to happen in the NBA

It's whatever, shall be rescinded.

I'm more mad at the free point.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Come on, don't get lazy, CLOSE THIS GODDAMN GAME OUT.

It's whatever, shall be rescinded.

I'm more mad at the free point.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Come on, don't get lazy, CLOSE THIS GODDAMN GAME OUT.

30t6p3b.gif
at the way they call that........if you go out of your way to make contact with the defender, that should be an offensive foul every time

30t6p3b.gif
at the way they call that........if you go out of your way to make contact with the defender, that should be an offensive foul every time

KD is KILLING OKC right now, he has to make some of these open 3s

Back
Top Bottom