***Official Dat Mass At Work***

Originally Posted by primetime21
indifferent.gif
so yall won't smash her you dont have to wife I see some of yall dudes is the type that say i pull nothing but dimes but when we see ya line up they all below average chicks then yall will hit us with the she look good to me line
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

I forgot that NT standards are too high to get guaranteed butt rather than no butt at all....
laugh.gif

Yall gotta be some young bucks in here...

QFMFT

Different philosophies I guess. So yall would smash a woman that looks like Rosie O'Donnell, just to get it crackin?
sick.gif
It's ok to smash average-looking females who are neither good-looking nor bad-looking, but to smash UGLY females is a no-go. If the homies found out that I smashed a
sick.gif
chick, they would never let me live it down and vice-versa

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Different philosophies I guess. So yall would smash a woman that looks like Rosie O'Donnell, just to get it crackin?
sick.gif
It's ok to smash average-looking females who are neither good-looking nor bad-looking, but to smash UGLY females is a no-go. If the homies found out that I smashed a
sick.gif

no but that girl i was talking about look nothing like rosie o'donnell she not the best looking girl but she not the ugliest either and what make it funny is that some of these cats be ugly as hell can't get  average ya dig but yet come on niketalk like they pull dimes on a regular

Originally Posted by coryturner

sick.gif
sick.gif

no but that girl i was talking about look nothing like rosie o'donnell she not the best looking girl but she not the ugliest either and what make it funny is that some of these cats be ugly as hell can't get  average ya dig but yet come on niketalk like they pull dimes on a regular
this is true

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

sick.gif
sick.gif

If you go through the rest of your life worrying about what the homies think, youll be lost forever. Smarten up Nas. Live for you, not for someone else.

this is also true

sick.gif
sick.gif

If you go through the rest of your life worrying about what the homies think, youll be lost forever. Smarten up Nas. Live for you, not for someone else.

It's not all just about what the homies think though...it's about YOUR own personal standards too. And if you'd smash ANY girl then props to you I guess. We just have different tastes. And btw, no girl posted in this thread is "ugly" by my consideration. They may not be great but they're not ugly. For my argument, I'm just using a hypothetical situation since what I'm getting with some of these posts is that some NTers here would get it crackin with ANYONE if the opportunity was there, and that's where I'm drawing the line

It's not all just about what the homies think though...it's about YOUR own personal standards too. And if you'd smash ANY girl then props to you I guess. We just have different tastes. And btw, no girl posted in this thread is "ugly" by my consideration. They may not be great but they're not ugly. For my argument, I'm just using a hypothetical situation since what I'm getting with some of these posts is that some NTers here would get it crackin with ANYONE if the opportunity was there, and that's where I'm drawing the line

I get what your saying I'm the same way but some of these dudes take it over the top. they act like if she not atleast 8.5 they not touching them and they break it down in detail why they won't mess with them like they are john madden breaking down nfl flims and what make it funny is that these chicks won't even give these dudes play.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

nerd.gif
more?

be3265625d0171e4410f788657dd321b11e0f1f2.pjpg

Couldn't get anymore. Dude on the right was giving her the "Kobe" face
laugh.gif
does shorty have gold pants on.

Khaki. Pics do her no justice. This Walmart is full of employees like this. Walmart off of 41 in Waukegan, IL for the Beast
smh.gif
You must not have heard /seen the post about what happened to the last guy who took pics of stuff and told NT where he worked... 

Where does it say I work there? Im in the military.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by handullz

^^^^

but you not consistently baggin 10s, g... lol...
I know that
grin.gif

I'm not runnin' in 5's either
a 5 is average so just pulling above average and dimes? so you won't hit a average chick?

Back
Top Bottom