***Official Dat Mass At Work***

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the td jakes gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by superbness

IF anyone has a blackberry , there is a APP called camera mute that will mute the shutter sound

I was trying to figure out how to do that. Good looks!
THE CATS OUT THE BAG....
pimp.gif
what's the name of it? I searched but found nothing.

search google "camera mute blackberry"

Originally Posted by coryturner

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by handullz

^^^^

but you not consistently baggin 10s, g... lol...
I know that
grin.gif

I'm not runnin' in 5's either
a 5 is average so just pulling above average and dimes? so you won't hit a average chick?
Man I wouldn't hit a chick who I'd regret having my kid (looks department) if that unfortunate event ever happened.

i failed at trying to get this chick that works at the credit union at school. She even got that up top mass. lol

Originally Posted by primetime21

I get what your saying I'm the same way but some of these dudes take it over the top. they act like if she not a 8.5 they not touching them and they break it down in detail why they won't mess with them like they are john madden breaking down nfl flims and what make it funny is that these chicks won't even give these dudes play.

Yo ever come across a white girl with DAT MASS, but everything else is a "kanye shrug". o_O i cry deep inside.

Originally Posted by spincv

Yo ever come across a white girl with DAT MASS, but everything else is a "kanye shrug". o_O i cry deep inside.
laugh.gif

2u6k8c0.jpg

1080p

Spoiler [+]
fbgbw4.jpg

smh.gif
pimp.gif
  ONIONS! (c) Bill Raftery

Man...if I was allowed to use my phone during work...thread would go another 20+ pages.

It's been kinda wild lately there.
laugh.gif
Got a perma lip bite.

Back
Top Bottom