OFFICIAL DECEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glendale, AZ factory store

30% off hash
40% off clearance rack

Nothing but the normal stuff there.

San Jose.

Men's tech fleece hoodies. Gray or purple. $50
Tech fleece runner pants, Men's Large, Black only $55.

Front counter
jordan xx9 black white elephant print 9.5
Lebron XII sz 12?
Kobe 9 ID sz 8
Which tech fleece hoodie in grey? Cuz 559592-064, and 545277-065 were both no goes.

Ontario
40% apparel clearance
30% off hash
Shoes ending in .97 30% off too
Oregon tech fleece crew necks FSR

For anyone interested website blendsus.com(L.A.) has:

Poison green Atc II in limited sizes for $70.
Carbon Fiber Flightposite 1's sz 11.5, 12, 13 for $115.

Props man. Been looking all over for the Carbon Fibers in a 13. When NDC had the clearance sale last month I bought a sz 12 since 13 was gone and had to send them back because they were way too tight.

Props man. Been looking all over for the Carbon Fibers in a 13. When NDC had the clearance sale last month I bought a sz 12 since 13 was gone and had to send them back because they were way too tight.

No problem. Thought it was a good deal at the city g.e.a.r. here locally for $149, but this is even better.

I know that a lot of 28s were floating around a few months ago but just curious if anyone has seen any lately? I'm on the hunt for a new shoe to ball in and I really want to try them out but not trying to spend 200+

I know that a lot of 28s were floating around a few months ago but just curious if anyone has seen any lately? I'm on the hunt for a new shoe to ball in and I really want to try them out but not trying to spend 200+
The Cypress (Houston) factory store had the Joker 28s in a FSR yesterday. I think the price was around $150.

Sorry for the noob question but what is FSR? 
embarassed.gif

For Sale at Retail? 

Las Vegas Premium Outlet Norths was really busy so i couldn't take pics, but they were selling some replica jordans on the hash wall

Barstow Nike factory- on the hash wall there were some kobe 9 lifestyle year of the horses for 79.99 in size 12

everything on the back walls were 30% off

Last edited:

Las Vegas Premium Outlet Norths was really busy so i couldn't take pics, but they were selling some replica jordans on the hash wall

Barstow Nike factory- on the hash wall there were some kobe 9 lifestyle year of the horses for 79.99 in size 12

everything on the back walls were 30% off
Replicas @ an outlet?

yeah they had an xdr tag on them so i got kinda suspicious and looked close at the jordan logo and it looked really off 
[emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

I don't know how valid this is, but I wasn't there. I used to have this Vietnamese chick that was into sneakers heavy and she swore the local Finishline was selling some replica Kobes back in the day. I took it with a grain of salt, but I doubt these companies would risk selling a pair of fakes. They'd get a bad wrap over someone complaining.

Destroyers gona from Mebane. I grabbed two and my homie grabbed one.

Good looks on that info :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom