OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

velvethoop

Banned
Bring the fire people, I AM BACK

please dont quote more than 2 pics, especially if the OP is right above yours...

As always, no off-topic posts.

Nike Store Locatorw/ phone numbers! CLICK HERE

if you need to know where a specific product is CALL YOURSELF

If you are looking for something at the outlets call 1800 806NIKE - if you are unable to call for whatever the reason then post
If you want to know if a store has anything good, call them up and ask!

This is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

also please try and help out other NTrs... if u see something someone needs, spare the time and help a friend... its what this thread is all about
smokin.gif

also dont complain if someone posts their lucky finds from ross or w/e... just keep on scrollin'

i need some help finding the white/navy uptempos size 7 or 7.5...have they hit outlets yet??

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Hoping some major heat hit's the outlet's this month
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Raptor 7s will hit outlets this month.

I have a question, can we use the friends and family coupons over the phone. I want to get the patent leather 5s and F&F would be a great time to getthem.

^^On the back of the coupon it states that the Friends & Family coupon cannot b use on orders via the telephone
frown.gif

^raptors already hit a few outlets
I don't think they accept the FnF over the phone

Ahhhh Dec is upon us that means my bday is 24 days away....c'mon Nike bring some early birthday gifts...

Aurora, IL

This is as of this past Friday, so I am not sure whats left from the weekend. If you have an F&F card, there will be some tasty deals. And please don'task me to pick anything up - I won't be around....

Best buys

Nike Dunk SB Low - Goofy Boy (FSR) $49.99
s5flzl.jpg

Nike Dunk SB Low - Academy Blue (FSR) $49.99
103bl0g.jpg

Zoom Flight Club - three colorways (scattered sizes) - $44.99
2wghws6.jpg

Also had the black/black & white/black/teal. These were being pilfered on Black Friday, so they may all be gone....but if any are left, great price.

And I am not sure how many left they had of these, but a steal for $53.99 (had about 12-14 pairs Friday) - Nike Air Force 1 Low 07 white/orange
15fkg7s.jpg

Other deals - not bad (if you have F&F card)
Zoom Soldier 3 white/navy - $69.99 FSR
2lb9j9.jpg

Jordan 60 Plus - FSR - $99.99
10fuut0.jpg

AJ 2009 white/black & black/white FSR for $79.99. Also, they had a handful of HOF AJ 2009s for $99.99, but not many left (8-10 pairs).

If people are looking for the Orlando 7s, the LV outlet (not the premium one on Charleston) has them for $99 with basically a FSR. With a F&F coupon, thatwill probably be a good deal

Originally Posted by NikeUnlimited

If people are looking for the Orlando 7s, the LV outlet (not the premium one on Charleston) has them for $99 with basically a FSR. With a F&F coupon, that will probably be a good deal

They had them marked down to 79.99 for 2 days a couple weeks ago. They are all Bgrades though.

If anyone can get me a pair of size 10's in those Goofy Boy SB's with that F&F discount PM me

Thank you in advance..

was out nikeoutlet ontario mills on saturday nite... they had the orlando 7s, jordan 09 both black and white colorways, various other lower end jordans 2.5setc, some p-rods, didn't pay attention to the dunks/ af1, also had zoom flight clubs, and some other stuff.

nordstrom rack had some pippen 1's (brown) air trainer 3's white/grey, air revolutions, hyperjunk, zoom mvp tb, huarache 09 tb, lebron soldiers, somelow end jordans, nothing to get excited over...

picked up some black zoom flight 96's for 25.99 at ross last nite.

Back
Top Bottom