OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Is anyone familiar with the difference between factory nike stores and clearance nike stores?
Can anyone enlighten me?

clearance store has set prices and wont go below $49.99 on items at the store not like factory stores they have higher prices.
So sometimes you can get a shoe for $49.99 at the clearance store and they are still selling it for more at the nike factory store.

I posted this in the November thread and thought I should post it in the new one too....

Went to Monroe, Ohio outlet (Cincinnati Premier) yesterday and there was nothing to report.

If you like the Flight Lite Highs in the White/Red colorway and wear a size 11.5, give them a call. They had probably 15 pair on the hash wall for either $35or $40 with 20% off on top of that. For some reason, Nike sent them 99 pairs of 11.5's and not a single pair in another size. I was kind of pissed cause Iwanted them in a 13.

If you are a really big footer (16-18), they had a few pair of McDonalds All American Hyperdunks for $80 with 20% off the hash wall.

They also had both colorways of the 2009's for $79 and a salesperson said they would drop more if they didn't start selling more pair. I'm hopingto scoop up a pair at ~$50

Nothing else really stood out to me. No good clothes deals or other gear.

Also, has anyone seen the Livestrong LunarTrainer (Black with Yellow Sole) or Air Max 90 Vivid Blues for sale at any outlets lately? I've tried usingNikeFind for them multiple times lately with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated. I wear a size 13 by the way.

Originally Posted by boolacity

^^ Gurnee Mills also has a FSR in both!
Can someone hook me up with the raptors, man i dun wanna drive 2.5 hrs just to get them

Originally Posted by coolcat4

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Is anyone familiar with the difference between factory nike stores and clearance nike stores?
Can anyone enlighten me?

clearance store has set prices and wont go below $49.99 on items at the store not like factory stores they have higher prices.
So sometimes you can get a shoe for $49.99 at the clearance store and they are still selling it for more at the nike factory store.
incorrect.
Nike changed that last year.
prices are $69.99 (or $79.99 i forget, but pretty sure its $70) and lower now at clearance stores

Originally Posted by menzinc

Originally Posted by boolacity

^^ Gurnee Mills also has a FSR in both!
Can someone hook me up with the raptors, man i dun wanna drive 2.5 hrs just to get them
well u might be better off just calling that outlet. they do shipping for sure
happy.gif

Originally Posted by wsupjs

I posted this in the November thread and thought I should post it in the new one too....

Went to Monroe, Ohio outlet (Cincinnati Premier) yesterday and there was nothing to report.

If you like the Flight Lite Highs in the White/Red colorway and wear a size 11.5, give them a call. They had probably 15 pair on the hash wall for either $35 or $40 with 20% off on top of that. For some reason, Nike sent them 99 pairs of 11.5's and not a single pair in another size. I was kind of pissed cause I wanted them in a 13.

If you are a really big footer (16-18), they had a few pair of McDonalds All American Hyperdunks for $80 with 20% off the hash wall.

They also had both colorways of the 2009's for $79 and a salesperson said they would drop more if they didn't start selling more pair. I'm hoping to scoop up a pair at ~$50

Also, has anyone seen the Livestrong LunarTrainer (Black with Yellow Sole) or Air Max 90 Vivid Blues for sale at any outlets lately? I've tried using NikeFind for them multiple times lately with no luck.

^^^ try calling south side chi-town they had vivid blues a couple months ago my dude 773-846-5460

^ I don't think South Chi has those Vivid Blue's anymore, I was there a couple weeks ago and I didn't see them.

If you like the Flight Lite Highs in the White/Red colorway and wear a size 11.5, give them a call. They had probably 15 pair on the hash wall for either $35 or $40 with 20% off on top of that. For some reason, Nike sent them 99 pairs of 11.5's and not a single pair in another size. I was kind of pissed cause I wanted them in a 13.

They also had both colorways of the 2009's for $79 and a salesperson said they would drop more if they didn't start selling more pair. I'm hoping to scoop up a pair at ~$50

Also, has anyone seen the Livestrong LunarTrainer (Black with Yellow Sole) or Air Max 90 Vivid Blues for sale at any outlets lately? I've tried using NikeFind for them multiple times lately with no luck.

^^^ try calling south side chi-town they had vivid blues a couple months ago my dude 773-846-5460

Any help would be appreciated. I wear a size 13 by the

Leesburg, VA update: Same as last week
eyes.gif

BTW these got RAPED eventho everyone said they were UGLY, lol!
air-jordan-8-viii-retro-wmns-low-dark-cinder-champagne-sail-1.jpg

Only like 2 pairs left HUGE size only!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I don't know whether to go to Ontario Mills, Cabazon or Camarillo this weekend.
You should knock out all 3 outlets and I'm not talking about Camarillo.

1. Cabazon
2. Ontario Mills
3. Lake Elsinore

Got jordan 2009 for $40 at sheikh shoes in huntington park. They got a few sizes left. I will post pics as soon as I can

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

If anyone can get me a pair of size 10's in those Goofy Boy SB's with that F&F discount PM me

Thank you in advance..
If someone can get me an 11 in the goofy boys with the f&f discount please pm me!

Originally Posted by NikeUnlimited

Is there anyone in SoCal with an extra F&F coupon that I could pick up before Thursday? Please PM or email me back at [email protected]

I have an extra coupon. I'm in the SoCal area, Carson/CSUDH by day, and LAX area by nite. first to come through gets it.

Back
Top Bottom