OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Anyone seen these for less than $80?
af1_rasheed_4.jpg

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Kissimmie Update:
Cassette playa dunks-FSR-$60
Not sure if its the black/orange or the other colorway!

FSR $60

They said they didn't have any.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Kissimmie Update:
Cassette playa dunks-FSR-$60
Not sure if its the black/orange or the other colorway!

FSR $60

They said they didn't have any.
frown.gif

They got em in last night at 5 and prolly got all bought out this morning by Super Saturday sales and resellers.

These 3 stores should have some sizes of the Angel and Death Dunk (313170 041) available for those who would be interested, sorry it's not more of acontribution.
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]BEND FACTORY, OR
541-382-7700

CALHOUN FACTORY, GA
706-625-2626

SEVIERVILLE FACTORY, TN
865-774-7743

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

These 3 stores should have some sizes of the Angel and Death Dunk (313170 041) available for those who would be interested, sorry it's not more of a contribution.
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]BEND FACTORY, OR
541-382-7700

CALHOUN FACTORY, GA
706-625-2626

SEVIERVILLE FACTORY, TN
865-774-7743

Didn't know people wanted those, my Nike outlet had them when i went 2 days ago, FSR:

[h3]Nike FactoryStore[/h3]www.nike.com

1025 Industrial Park Drive
Smithfield, NC 27577-6039
(919) 989-6100

39.99 or 49.99

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Stoped by las vegas outlet south of the strip found a pair of jordan rising sun 12s in the wife size 6.5 for 50. They wanted 60 but I showed them the bottoms were used he said only 10 bucks off that's all he could do.
Wow, I can't believe there are Rising Suns hitting the outlets already. I DEFINITELY want a pair or 2 of those when/if they hit the outletsaround here. One of the very few current/upcoming releases I'm interested in. They just look like a really clean basketball shoe.

anyone ordered those white/metallic 1s from gurnee? called but lady said it was 79.99??

kissimmee was supposed to have the bred fusion 4s for like 59.99, that was like earlier this week or so and the dude I was talking to was basically sayingprices off of his head. I don't know what sizes, I think they were in the process of just unpacking them really.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by jepeh21

just got back from WSS, they had the lebron vi hornets in a size 10 @ the clearance section only 1 pair left, they have some gems sometimes if you look at the back wall clearance section, was able to cop some melo M5's for $39.99...oh btw those lebrons were $59.99, btw, i went to the WSS in Normandie and Venice Blvd for so cal heads
and you can get a $15 off coupon from their facebook page. WSS has been awesome, had a $20 off coupon and bought the Alife Reeboks for $30 and got a pair of blazers for $20, which ended up being free...

Angel
Does the coupon exclude Jordans/Nike retros?
nerd.gif

I meant the store near me...i tracked down a 12, but it was a 30 minute drive...
ohwell.gif
...They have some good stuff for sale, the black/black lebron VI for $59.99, Kobe Carpe Diem champagane shirts for $7.50 and the black/gold MVPshirts for $7.50 aswell...

the WSS coupon can not be applied towards jordans or nike performance( shox, kobe, new lebrons)...NIKE sale and clearace items they usually don't care for

Angel

I meant the store near me...i tracked down a 12, but it was a 30 minute drive...
ohwell.gif
...They have some good stuff for sale, the black/black lebron VI for $59.99, Kobe Carpe Diem champagane shirts for $7.50 and the black/gold MVP shirts for $7.50 aswell...

the WSS coupon can not be applied towards jordans or nike performance( shox, kobe, new lebrons)...NIKE sale and clearace items they usually don't care for

Angel

Yeah it varies store to store.

Can anyone tell me the phone number for Modells and if they deliver? A poster earlier mentioned that the were selling the 60 Plus for $75.

Originally Posted by lildrew112

Can anyone tell me the phone number for Modells and if they deliver? A poster earlier mentioned that the were selling the 60 Plus for $75.
if you don't know how to find a number in the internet age, then you really should not be spending your money on sneakers.

Originally Posted by Israeln23

Originally Posted by jepeh21

just got back from WSS, they had the lebron vi hornets in a size 10 @ the clearance section only 1 pair left, they have some gems sometimes if you look at the back wall clearance section, was able to cop some melo M5's for $39.99...oh btw those lebrons were $59.99, btw, i went to the WSS in Normandie and Venice Blvd for so cal heads
and you can get a $15 off coupon from their facebook page. WSS has been awesome, had a $20 off coupon and bought the Alife Reeboks for $30 and got a pair of blazers for $20, which ended up being free...

Angel
Does the coupon exclude Jordans/Nike retros?
nerd.gif
i don't know about nike retros but jordans were excluded

Originally Posted by lildrew112

That was me and they don't ship. I live a block away so if want I can pick them up for you and ship. Plenty of people helped me out so I have no problemhelping others out.

Back
Top Bottom