OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

heres the hyperizes I picked up, if anyone wants them at cost just let me know. there size 9. sorry for the big pics
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by michael111717

is that 25% off on NDC.com work? cause i cant use it on kobe and hypsize..

Your question does not make sense, but there have been several reports of the code not working anymore. I was able to use it earlier, hope it gets processed!

The clearance outlet in kissimmee had 1 pair if the orange and white air trainer sc in a size 9 for $34. They also had the carbon fiber solo flight 1 markeddown to $29. The uptempos are gone in adult sizes. Sorry if it's been posted already.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

NDC is doing their additional 25% off clearance items again with code GEARUP, and if you spend over $100, shipping is free with code 4ATHLETE. I'm very tempted to pick up a pair of the Hyperize that are marked down to $100. I was really close to pulling the trigger on those during the F&F sale at the So Chicago store, but at the last second, decided I had blown enough money already that day.

These will come out to $75 + tax on NDC. Does anyone remember how much they were at So Chicago (I thought they were $90), and know if they still have a FSR left by chance?

For some reason that GEARUP code is not working for me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

NDC is doing their additional 25% off clearance items again with code GEARUP, and if you spend over $100, shipping is free with code 4ATHLETE. I'm very tempted to pick up a pair of the Hyperize that are marked down to $100. I was really close to pulling the trigger on those during the F&F sale at the So Chicago store, but at the last second, decided I had blown enough money already that day.

These will come out to $75 + tax on NDC. Does anyone remember how much they were at So Chicago (I thought they were $90), and know if they still have a FSR left by chance?

nerd.gif
nike rep said it wills tart either on the 24th or 26th

Originally Posted by VelvetHoop

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

nerd.gif
nike rep said it wills tart either on the 24th or 26th
Yeah, that's what they're saying now. Some people were able to get it to work earlier, but no go for the last few hours. Depending onwhat rep you talk to, some are saying it'll be working on the 24th, while others are saying the 26th.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

The clearance outlet in kissimmee had 1 pair if the orange and white air trainer sc in a size 9 for $34. They also had the carbon fiber solo flight 1 marked down to $29. The uptempos are gone in adult sizes. Sorry if it's been posted already.

thank you for the info
smile.gif
, i dont think this was posted, i copped them for40 shipped, been holding out for the price to lower since there not worth retail. anyways there samples, and whos trying to trade a 8.5 for a 9, holla

Penfield jackets just went up on Gilt Groupe 10 minutes ago...selling too fast

would have got one or two more pieces if things weren't already in other members carts...prices are great

orig.jpg

here's a quick preview:

list.jpg
list.jpg
list.jpg

if you're not a member use this invitation:

penfield

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

nice hyperize! xbIker47 , too bad im not a 9. Are they the same gold as the Lebron VII "China's"

yupp, the gold is the same as the chinas I think

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Apparently, the Chicago NT has Kobe IV home/away gradients. I read on here that they're $59.99. No size 9's, though.
i just called over there and they said $120 so I don't know

Its true. I got my sz 10 blk gradients there last night at close for $59.99. I can't believe I went to the same store twice in a day....lol. They had no sz9s in either but had scattered sizes (5 size 10s in the homes....I got the last away). Sorry, can't help anyone, I'm travelling for holidays but theydo phone orders. Thanks for headsup, Abstrakt...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Apparently, the Chicago NT has Kobe IV home/away gradients. I read on here that they're $59.99. No size 9's, though.
i just called over there and they said $120 so I don't know

Its true. I got my sz 10 blk gradients there last night at close for $59.99. I can't believe I went to the same store twice in a day....lol. They had no sz 9s in either but had scattered sizes (5 size 10s in the homes....I got the last away). Sorry, can't help anyone, I'm travelling for holidays but they do phone orders. Thanks for headsup, Abstrakt...

Thats a great pickup, im tempted to call for them, but id much rather have the aways.

Anyone have the latest on good stuff at Nike Factory Store at Gurnee Mills? I'd check myself but haven't been in-town in awhile

Niketown Chicago is out of the gradients. Says there is more in their system than what they can actually find. Gonna probably go to Gurnee this week sometime.I'll have lots of updates! Stay warm

The store that has the red & green Is do not do phone orders, but if you need a pair I can help out. They are $39.97 at the store.

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Niketown Chicago is out of the gradients. Says there is more in their system than what they can actually find. Gonna probably go to Gurnee this week sometime. I'll have lots of updates! Stay warm

Call NTLA. I suggest patience with them today... they sound extremely busy. My size 9 away's will be here Monday.

Back
Top Bottom