Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by vikdakid23

Picked up the last pair of flint 13s from Clinton outlets in CT.. A grade for 90 today .. check your local outlets ppl ...

http://yfrog.com/h2f2fbj
probably a return. dudes thought they could flip for more than retail.
laugh.gif
Nice pick up!! I remember when I saw the coppers and eggplants at the outlet it was $120 or 100 I forgot..

Originally Posted by vikdakid23

Picked up the last pair of flint 13s from Clinton outlets in CT.. A grade for 90 today .. check your local outlets ppl ...

http://yfrog.com/h2f2fbj
probably a return. dudes thought they could flip for more than retail.
laugh.gif
Nice pick up!! I remember when I saw the coppers and eggplants at the outlet it was $120 or 100 I forgot..

yea outlets mark down items and put on the hash wall if they arent in their inventory. i remember guys getting copper foams for 100 like a week or so after release.

yea outlets mark down items and put on the hash wall if they arent in their inventory. i remember guys getting copper foams for 100 like a week or so after release.

I never have any luck with that type of stuff.  All I ever see is junk on the hash walls. 

I never have any luck with that type of stuff.  All I ever see is junk on the hash walls. 

Originally Posted by straight lux

I'm not sure if this has been posted already but

ZK5 Rice
FSR
$99?

Penny 3 Eggplant
scattered sizes
$41.97

Air 3
3 colorways, scattered sizes
$44.97
Block of Orange (California)
(714) 456 9172

also had a lot of LIVESTRONG merch
They also had other colorways of the ZK5's like the orange one and I think the wolf grey

ZK5 Rice
FSR
$99?

Penny 3 Eggplant
scattered sizes
$41.97

Air 3
$44.97
(714) 456 9172

They also had other colorways of the ZK5's like the orange one and I think the wolf grey

Originally Posted by nimhet

ZK5 Rice
FSR
$99?

Penny 3 Eggplant
scattered sizes
$41.97

Air 3
$44.97
(714) 456 9172

block of orange only has rice homes and wolf greys for $99.99 (just called) no oranges, did you see the oranges there? 

ZK5 Rice
FSR
$99?

Penny 3 Eggplant
scattered sizes
$41.97

Air 3
$44.97
(714) 456 9172

block of orange only has rice homes and wolf greys for $99.99 (just called) no oranges, did you see the oranges there? 

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

ZK5 Rice
FSR
$99?

Penny 3 Eggplant
scattered sizes
$41.97

Air 3
$44.97
(714) 456 9172

they definitely had the orange ones there last weekend..I joked with my wife I was going to buy them and she gave this weird look.

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

ZK5 Rice
FSR
$99?

Penny 3 Eggplant
scattered sizes
$41.97

Air 3
$44.97
(714) 456 9172

they definitely had the orange ones there last weekend..I joked with my wife I was going to buy them and she gave this weird look.

i wouldnt be surprised if it was a return... i bought kicks at niketown ny and returned at my local outlet

i wouldnt be surprised if it was a return... i bought kicks at niketown ny and returned at my local outlet

Originally Posted by you go boy

There were a few pairs on the wall and they also had a whole bunch of ones that look like the USC color ones in the front next to the Wolf's and the Rice ones.  They also had a pair of the Laker's home color way in a Sz 12 on the wall.  But again, this was last weekend so maybe they changed them out already.  Best bet is just to go and check them out.

Originally Posted by you go boy

There were a few pairs on the wall and they also had a whole bunch of ones that look like the USC color ones in the front next to the Wolf's and the Rice ones.  They also had a pair of the Laker's home color way in a Sz 12 on the wall.  But again, this was last weekend so maybe they changed them out already.  Best bet is just to go and check them out.

I called like 3 places but nobody could hook me up with cheap oreo 6s, dudes talking about they still 99. They said they couldnt price match.
indifferent.gif

I called like 3 places but nobody could hook me up with cheap oreo 6s, dudes talking about they still 99. They said they couldnt price match.
indifferent.gif

Just a heads up...I just came back from Ross & got the white black green garnets 375467-102 on clearance for $16.99...Ross I got from was in northern Cali...just check your local Ross for them...

Just a heads up...I just came back from Ross & got the white black green garnets 375467-102 on clearance for $16.99...Ross I got from was in northern Cali...just check your local Ross for them...

TOUCH MONEY try the outlet in cypress texas, they price matched for me and the oreos I received had tissue paper and everything, and were in good condition, only 55 a piece

Katy Mills outlet I had spoken to a female manager who said they would do it, but when I showed up there since I was nearby I spoke to a fat male manager who was a complete chode and wouldnt do it

TOUCH MONEY try the outlet in cypress texas, they price matched for me and the oreos I received had tissue paper and everything, and were in good condition, only 55 a piece

Katy Mills outlet I had spoken to a female manager who said they would do it, but when I showed up there since I was nearby I spoke to a fat male manager who was a complete chode and wouldnt do it

Originally Posted by lm415

which specific ross in northern cali?

Back
Top Bottom