Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Should have a DP update in a couple of hours.
I didnt see you?
nerd.gif

Air jordan 2010s in white/red/black are 64.97 at deer park now.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Should have a DP update in a couple of hours.
I didnt see you?
nerd.gif

Air jordan 2010s in white/red/black are 64.97 at deer park now.

Or did you
nerd.gif
I had on a black north face zip up hoody and some 2000 space jams

Forgot to take pics but DP didn't really have anything worth mentioning, they did have some stuff for toddlers though. All 3 colorways of the diamond turfs for $18 and the black/red cb94 for the same price I think.

I returned some shoes but

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by xbiker47

Most returns that are good never hit the floor because employees scoop them up

Or did you
nerd.gif
I had on a black north face zip up hoody and some 2000 space jams

Forgot to take pics but DP didn't really have anything worth mentioning, they did have some stuff for toddlers though. All 3 colorways of the diamond turfs for $18 and the black/red cb94 for the same price I think.

I returned some shoes but

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by xbiker47

Most returns that are good never hit the floor because employees scoop them up

Karmaloop has some decent nikes you can use the 30% off coupon code Chilly on, theres also a bunch of other codes as usual, but I saw some lebrons, half cents, jordan 2010s, the crepe air max 1s if you missed those! both colors, some all black air max 1s, air max 97s, air max uptempos as well, thats the stuff that already was on sale btw

Karmaloop has some decent nikes you can use the 30% off coupon code Chilly on, theres also a bunch of other codes as usual, but I saw some lebrons, half cents, jordan 2010s, the crepe air max 1s if you missed those! both colors, some all black air max 1s, air max 97s, air max uptempos as well, thats the stuff that already was on sale btw

^It's been posted in the Coupons thread. You have to spend $250 to use that 30% off code at Karmaloop, kind of important to know.

^It's been posted in the Coupons thread. You have to spend $250 to use that 30% off code at Karmaloop, kind of important to know.

Uptempo 97 black - $129 (they're on crack)

NDC has these for $96 now...it makes no sense how Nike does their pricing. Must have totally different merchant teams for the Retail vs dot com stores

NDC has these for $96 now...it makes no sense how Nike does their pricing. Must have totally different merchant teams for the Retail vs dot com stores

Originally Posted by nimhet

if NDC has them for $96 any FACTORY store in the Nation SHOULD price match, that is Nikes policy anyways. Sometimes you get those +@##@@% managers that you gotta explain their own policy to them
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

if NDC has them for $96 any FACTORY store in the Nation SHOULD price match, that is Nikes policy anyways. Sometimes you get those +@##@@% managers that you gotta explain their own policy to them
tired.gif

Perryville MD
Cheap Deals
Kobe Vs - only size pictured available in kids. Not many in mens

Perryville MD
Cheap Deals
Kobe Vs - only size pictured available in kids. Not many in mens

J, do you know how much these were, and if they had any 11s?  I was waiting for a 20% coupon code on NDC to get a pair, but by the time they issued the code, they had already completely run out.
frown.gif

J, do you know how much these were, and if they had any 11s?  I was waiting for a 20% coupon code on NDC to get a pair, but by the time they issued the code, they had already completely run out.
frown.gif

Anomaly - scattered sizes. I took a pic of the price the pic above it

Back
Top Bottom