Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

For those of you in LA...the outlet at Camarillo is running this special offer....

Nike Factory Store
Now - Jan 31
Holiday Release of the limited edition Nike N7 Collection - new product includes Nike N7 Lunar Swift +& Nike N7 Hyperdunk 2010.
Nike N7 benefits Native and Aboriginal communities in North America. The N7 fund provides Native American and Aboriginal communities with grants to fund sports and physical fitness programs. A portion of the sales from the Nike N7 collection will go back to support the N7 fund.

Dec 10 – 24
Receive a $25 Nike Score Card with every $100 purchase*
*Redeem a $25 Score Card with every $50 purchase, valid 1/1/11 – 1/31/11. Limit 2 per transaction, while supplies last.

For those of you in LA...the outlet at Camarillo is running this special offer....

Nike Factory Store
Now - Jan 31
Holiday Release of the limited edition Nike N7 Collection - new product includes Nike N7 Lunar Swift +& Nike N7 Hyperdunk 2010.
Nike N7 benefits Native and Aboriginal communities in North America. The N7 fund provides Native American and Aboriginal communities with grants to fund sports and physical fitness programs. A portion of the sales from the Nike N7 collection will go back to support the N7 fund.

Dec 10 – 24
Receive a $25 Nike Score Card with every $100 purchase*
*Redeem a $25 Score Card with every $50 purchase, valid 1/1/11 – 1/31/11. Limit 2 per transaction, while supplies last.

eek.gif
I remember the gold flightposites were like 60 in outlets a year ago... im def gonna look for those tommorow

@JordanLovah : What was the price on those footscapes .. You were talking about these sluts right

mr-cartoon-x-nike-footscape-freemotion-usa-5.jpg
[/caption]
mr-cartoon-x-nike-footscape-freemotion-usa-6.jpg

F... it ... I think im gonna cop those Varsity Red VI's and paint them infrared ..

eek.gif
I remember the gold flightposites were like 60 in outlets a year ago... im def gonna look for those tommorow

@JordanLovah : What was the price on those footscapes .. You were talking about these sluts right

[/caption]

F... it ... I think im gonna cop those Varsity Red VI's and paint them infrared ..

For you Adidas heads, Adidas Store at 3rd St. Promenade, Santa Monica, CA had 30-50% off a lot of athletic shoes. I don't know if they ship or not

What stuck out to me:

Heat Checks - $50 in multiple colorways
Infiltrates - $60 in multiple colorways
Lots of runners/trainers/indoor soccer shoes and clothing too, all 30-50% off. Great deals before Christmas.

No discounts on the Adizero Rose or TS Beast of course.

For you Adidas heads, Adidas Store at 3rd St. Promenade, Santa Monica, CA had 30-50% off a lot of athletic shoes. I don't know if they ship or not

What stuck out to me:

Heat Checks - $50 in multiple colorways
Infiltrates - $60 in multiple colorways
Lots of runners/trainers/indoor soccer shoes and clothing too, all 30-50% off. Great deals before Christmas.

No discounts on the Adizero Rose or TS Beast of course.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

eek.gif

[/caption]

Nah, those are the Cartoons.

These are them...

nike-air-footscape-motion-fall-2010-1.jpg

Better IMHO.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

eek.gif

[/caption]

Nah, those are the Cartoons.

These are them...

nike-air-footscape-motion-fall-2010-1.jpg

Better IMHO.

^^ Some of the more noteworthy things at clinton that you shoulda posted were the 3m Uptempos from the air pack for 41.97, and the orange and white pippens for 41.97 as well.... and those outdoor jordan alphas are the HOH cc sabathia exclusive...

^^ Some of the more noteworthy things at clinton that you shoulda posted were the 3m Uptempos from the air pack for 41.97, and the orange and white pippens for 41.97 as well.... and those outdoor jordan alphas are the HOH cc sabathia exclusive...

Nike Factory Store
Tucson, AZ

(520) 498-0169

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

60+ (Black / Varisty Red) $47.97.  Sizes 7.5 & 8 only 

Prestos (Grey / Volt) $59.97. FSR

Trainer 1.2 Mid Fuse (Black / Volt) $59.97. FSR

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Nike Factory Store
Tucson, AZ

(520) 498-0169

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

60+ (Black / Varisty Red) $47.97.  Sizes 7.5 & 8 only 

Prestos (Grey / Volt) $59.97. FSR

Trainer 1.2 Mid Fuse (Black / Volt) $59.97. FSR

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Jersey Gardens update:

Carnivore - white/black/red - $47.97 - FSR
Presto - gray/neon green - $41.97 - FSR
Air Max Liquid Racer - black/lemon/ink - $41.97 - FSR
Nike Dunk - white/orange with blue laces - $39.97 - FSR
Blazer SP - teal/white - $24.97 - FSR
Air Max Hyperize - Pau Gasol PE - $99 - FSR
Air Max Hyperize NFW - royal blue with speckled sole - $54.97 - near FSR
Flightposite 2 - Navy/blacke - $74.97 - FSR
Uptempo (confederation & black/silver) - $74.97 - FSR
Jordan 1 DMP Pack - nothing between 9-11 - $180
Jordan VI Retro (Pistons & Oreo) - $99.99 - FSR
Jordan CP3-III (various colors) - $51.97 - $56.97 depending on color - FSR
Jordan I Alpha - black/blue - $49.99 (I think) - FSR (again, I think)

from the Hash Wall (take additional 20% off):

Winterized Spizikes - brown/black - $109.99
Jordan 2010 - black - $69.99
Lebron VII Low - dunkman colorway - $109.99 (only sz 10 and 11.5)
various ACG and Nike Boots for around $70-$90

all scattered sizes

Jersey Gardens update:

Carnivore - white/black/red - $47.97 - FSR
Presto - gray/neon green - $41.97 - FSR
Air Max Liquid Racer - black/lemon/ink - $41.97 - FSR
Nike Dunk - white/orange with blue laces - $39.97 - FSR
Blazer SP - teal/white - $24.97 - FSR
Air Max Hyperize - Pau Gasol PE - $99 - FSR
Air Max Hyperize NFW - royal blue with speckled sole - $54.97 - near FSR
Flightposite 2 - Navy/blacke - $74.97 - FSR
Uptempo (confederation & black/silver) - $74.97 - FSR
Jordan 1 DMP Pack - nothing between 9-11 - $180
Jordan VI Retro (Pistons & Oreo) - $99.99 - FSR
Jordan CP3-III (various colors) - $51.97 - $56.97 depending on color - FSR
Jordan I Alpha - black/blue - $49.99 (I think) - FSR (again, I think)

from the Hash Wall (take additional 20% off):

Winterized Spizikes - brown/black - $109.99
Jordan 2010 - black - $69.99
Lebron VII Low - dunkman colorway - $109.99 (only sz 10 and 11.5)
various ACG and Nike Boots for around $70-$90

all scattered sizes

Originally Posted by jman219

edited.
been out of the sneaker game for a while.  didn't know about the CC HOH exclusives.

edited.
been out of the sneaker game for a while.  didn't know about the CC HOH exclusives.

what city and state is Clinton?

what city and state is Clinton?

Back
Top Bottom