Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Flightposite 1s for MTS $39.99. (SKU 41-00189-1-04) 10.5 was available but nothing bigger that I tried.
Flightposite 1 Gl $19.99. (SKU 41-04689-6-04)
could you explain what MTS and G1 is?

MTS = Metallic Silver. I know this for a fact.
GL = Gold. The assumption that we have. Will find out when order is received.

Tried the SKU's at all 3 FTA, FTL, and CHA and got nothing. Did anyone have success with this yet? Or maybe did I just get all the %@***@@ employees?

Tried the SKU's at all 3 FTA, FTL, and CHA and got nothing. Did anyone have success with this yet? Or maybe did I just get all the %@***@@ employees?

Originally Posted by langfor5

'Preciate the heads up on the Flightposite 1's. Was able to order a sz. 9 in the GL (whatever colorway that is) for $23 shipped. Not bad at all.

Quick question though the SR at FA seemed to think that I was going to be getting the Flightposite II's not the I's? Doesn't really matter for 23 bucks I'll take either one but I would prefer the FP 1's.

On the receipt it just says...
07/08 NK Flightposite GL
then the SKU for the above posted
Generally speaking....note that SIZES ARE VERY LIMITED.
He got GL flightposites as you see. I was able to get the metallics. Gold showed as available if they don't no stock it.
Which shoes are you going for?

Originally Posted by langfor5

'Preciate the heads up on the Flightposite 1's. Was able to order a sz. 9 in the GL (whatever colorway that is) for $23 shipped. Not bad at all.

Quick question though the SR at FA seemed to think that I was going to be getting the Flightposite II's not the I's? Doesn't really matter for 23 bucks I'll take either one but I would prefer the FP 1's.

On the receipt it just says...
07/08 NK Flightposite GL
then the SKU for the above posted
Generally speaking....note that SIZES ARE VERY LIMITED.
He got GL flightposites as you see. I was able to get the metallics. Gold showed as available if they don't no stock it.
Which shoes are you going for?

Shiekhs across Northern California have pretty good sales going on.

The one in Sacramento has Foamposite Pearls for 129.99 in most sizes.
You guys should check your local store...

Shiekhs across Northern California have pretty good sales going on.

The one in Sacramento has Foamposite Pearls for 129.99 in most sizes.
You guys should check your local store...

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

Yea there is nothing available... anything bigger then a 9.5 doesnt even show up in the system, anything smaller shows up as having no stock.. I talked to my boy who is a manager at FTA and he said that even if there were a few pairs out there.. and there may be.... that they are either defects, or mismatched shoes that noone came back for... AKA two left shoes, or a 9.5 and a 9 in one box... imagine opening up your 09 sj's this spring and finding out you got two different size shoes 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

Yea there is nothing available... anything bigger then a 9.5 doesnt even show up in the system, anything smaller shows up as having no stock.. I talked to my boy who is a manager at FTA and he said that even if there were a few pairs out there.. and there may be.... that they are either defects, or mismatched shoes that noone came back for... AKA two left shoes, or a 9.5 and a 9 in one box... imagine opening up your 09 sj's this spring and finding out you got two different size shoes 
roll.gif

Nike Factory Citadel my highlights
Lakers VI FSR

UnCartoon Footscapes FSR

Navy Blue Aina Chukka FSR

Trainer 91s blk/wht FSR and grey/yellow 9 and up

CB 94 Barkleys FSR

Lunarglide 1 OG colorway 9 and up

Those silver/red/black KBV FSR

Hash wall I saw some cool All courts Hi and Low if you're 9-10.5

Lakers VI FSR

UnCartoon Footscapes FSR

CB 94 Barkleys FSR

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by versache530

dont know if it has been posted, but Celebration has Piston 6's for $60, red/white 6's for $80, Penny III eggplant for $80.........
They told me Piston 6's for $100 and no white/red 6's (only black/white, Oreo's I'm assuming).
wow. that's crazy. i copped 2 pair of the pistons. one for me and one for my homeboy. didn't have enough money on me to get him the red/whites so i told him to call and order them. they told him they didn't have them when i'm standing there looking at a whole rack of em.

what was the price on the oreos?

dont know if it has been posted, but Celebration has Piston 6's for $60, red/white 6's for $80, Penny III eggplant for $80.........
They told me Piston 6's for $100 and no white/red 6's (only black/white, Oreo's I'm assuming).
wow. that's crazy. i copped 2 pair of the pistons. one for me and one for my homeboy. didn't have enough money on me to get him the red/whites so i told him to call and order them. they told him they didn't have them when i'm standing there looking at a whole rack of em.

He said it was the same price, but I don't know if they were Oreo's for sure... I mean, he definitely told me that they had the Pistons colorway, but he mixed up the colors on the other pair a few times (said white/black and white/blue I think).

He said it was the same price, but I don't know if they were Oreo's for sure... I mean, he definitely told me that they had the Pistons colorway, but he mixed up the colors on the other pair a few times (said white/black and white/blue I think).

San Leandro Clearance

B-Grade White/Varsity Red VIs - $79.99 FSR as of yesterday afternoon
B-Grade Hyperdunk 2010 TB White Silver - $69.99 call for sizes

San Leandro Clearance

B-Grade White/Varsity Red VIs - $79.99 FSR as of yesterday afternoon
B-Grade Hyperdunk 2010 TB White Silver - $69.99 call for sizes

Nike Jordan Alpha 1 Blue/Black $59.99 +20% off at Nike Factory Store in The Block of Orange, CA 714-456-9172. Ask for the 20% off hash wall deal
air-jordan-alpha-1-OG-1.jpg

Nike Jordan Alpha 1 Blue/Black $59.99 +20% off at Nike Factory Store in The Block of Orange, CA 714-456-9172. Ask for the 20% off hash wall deal
air-jordan-alpha-1-OG-1.jpg

Nike Jordan Alpha 1 Blue/Black - those are 41.97 at perryville.... see if they can price match

Nike Jordan Alpha 1 Blue/Black - those are 41.97 at perryville.... see if they can price match

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Lakers VI FSR

UnCartoon Footscapes FSR

CB 94 Barkleys FSR

What was the price on the Barkleys?  Thanks.

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Lakers VI FSR

UnCartoon Footscapes FSR

CB 94 Barkleys FSR

What was the price on the Barkleys?  Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom