Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by MJ234EVER

Nike Factory Store: Tucson, AZ

(520) 498-0169

Update as of 12/2/10

FSR on mostly all retros.  That's all I really care about.

Provided pictures of other end caps for all but call for sizes.

[font=arial, sans-serif]Not pictured: Cool grey Six Rings $89.99 FSR[/font]

Nothing to mention on the hash wall except a pair of infrared 90's 7.5 & 14 only.

07a366d764aa8c6dba60d64bc4a9dd7dcfdd609a_r.jpg

thanks, can you recall how much those Jordan jumpman Strongs were and if it was FSR? its the 2nd one from the bottom on the left column. thanks

good lookin out for the pics but do you know how much the black cement spizikes and both air maxes are? i cant see the price clearly

good lookin out for the pics but do you know how much the black cement spizikes and both air maxes are? i cant see the price clearly

I believe those are black/blue Jordan Alpha 1's.  Not sure on the price.
Jordan Strongs were no more than $89.99.

All Spizikes were $99.99 and FSR 

All the Air Max pictured were $59.99.

I believe those are black/blue Jordan Alpha 1's.  Not sure on the price.
Jordan Strongs were no more than $89.99.

All Spizikes were $99.99 and FSR 

All the Air Max pictured were $59.99.

Jeffersonville Factory in OH has the CC Outdoor AJ Alpha 1's for 89.99 fsr up to 13 i think

Jeffersonville Factory in OH has the CC Outdoor AJ Alpha 1's for 89.99 fsr up to 13 i think

JVille also has
in FSR

Oreo 6-$99
Pistons 6-$99
Charcoal 9-$109
Red/Black AJ Alpha 1 Outdoor-$89
Navy/Black Flightposite 2-$99 (will be marked down on 12/7)
Black Penny 2's-79
White/Blue/Black Uptempo 97's-$79
Cool Grey Griffey Max 2's-69

I'll get some pics by next week, employee told me markdowns would be coming on 12/7

JVille also has
in FSR

Oreo 6-$99
Pistons 6-$99
Charcoal 9-$109
Red/Black AJ Alpha 1 Outdoor-$89
Navy/Black Flightposite 2-$99 (will be marked down on 12/7)
Black Penny 2's-79
White/Blue/Black Uptempo 97's-$79
Cool Grey Griffey Max 2's-69

I'll get some pics by next week, employee told me markdowns would be coming on 12/7

^ thanks man... i think its wack that some outlets have the same shoes priced higher than other outlets... i know that a few are clearance stores but still its the principle

^ thanks man... i think its wack that some outlets have the same shoes priced higher than other outlets... i know that a few are clearance stores but still its the principle

StL Mills
green Janokoskis $49 has wall couple sizes
Brooklyn AF1s hash wall sizes 9.5 10 $89
yellow leather af1 low(clear bottom) red dragon picture on tounge)$89
mixed sizes on hash wall
FSR queens AF1 $89.99

StL Mills
green Janokoskis $49 has wall couple sizes
Brooklyn AF1s hash wall sizes 9.5 10 $89
yellow leather af1 low(clear bottom) red dragon picture on tounge)$89
mixed sizes on hash wall
FSR queens AF1 $89.99

Can someone please help me out!

I called my local outlet and they are giving me a hard time!

I have bought a pair of sneakers each weekend for the last 3 weeks at this outlet!
I call them and told them they never handed me a coupon with my purchases!

They say if I can find a print out with the bar code I would be good! So does anyone have a printout/scane with the bar code!
ohwell.gif

Please please please I am very SAD
frown.gif

I have bought a pair of sneakers each weekend for the last 3 weeks at this outlet!

They say if I can find a print out with the bar code I would be good! So does anyone have a printout/scane with the bar code!
ohwell.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by XVIIIAirJordan

ohwell.gif

frown.gif
if they dont give one its bcuz they didnt care too, i got the same response... it all depends on the person i guess...

Originally Posted by XVIIIAirJordan

ohwell.gif

frown.gif
if they dont give one its bcuz they didnt care too, i got the same response... it all depends on the person i guess...

Houston Premium Nike Factory has fsr Lunarwoods for 69.99 plus cheaper with f&f discount

Houston Premium Nike Factory has fsr Lunarwoods for 69.99 plus cheaper with f&f discount

that same Houston outlet just got in the 3M or all grey 6 rings with the clear bottoms, those are 20% off hash

so are the oreos, and other retro 6's if you can find a pair thats in good shape

Katy mills still has some oreos that are in good condition I just don't like the way the workers there act. very unfriendly and rude

that same Houston outlet just got in the 3M or all grey 6 rings with the clear bottoms, those are 20% off hash

so are the oreos, and other retro 6's if you can find a pair thats in good shape

Katy mills still has some oreos that are in good condition I just don't like the way the workers there act. very unfriendly and rude

Originally Posted by you go boy

It's totally messed up.  The same shoe can have 3 different prices depending if it's on NDC, at a Factory store or a Clearance store.  Here is the perfect example...bought my wifey these Air Max 2010's for $79.99 at the San Leandro Clearance store the day after Black Friday.  I just went to Camarillo, CA Factory store today and they were $129.99....$50 more!  BTW, the San Leandro Clearance store is the bomb..I bought my wife the white pair of shocks for $34.97.
d93258134daac7872e3621d1c3dd26108d3d102.pjpg

Originally Posted by you go boy

It's totally messed up.  The same shoe can have 3 different prices depending if it's on NDC, at a Factory store or a Clearance store.  Here is the perfect example...bought my wifey these Air Max 2010's for $79.99 at the San Leandro Clearance store the day after Black Friday.  I just went to Camarillo, CA Factory store today and they were $129.99....$50 more!  BTW, the San Leandro Clearance store is the bomb..I bought my wife the white pair of shocks for $34.97.
d93258134daac7872e3621d1c3dd26108d3d102.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom