Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

oh...forgot...the Camarillo, CA Factory will not give you the F&F coupon. I asked 3 different people and got shot down all 3 times. When I was paying at the register, I saw a pile of used ones sitting right there, but the girl wouldn't scan the discount for me...they are really strict about it. BTW, this is what I picked up.

1. Air Max Uptempo 97 Federation - $80
2. Air Max Uptemop 97 White / Black - $80
3. Air Force 1 - Marina Blue - $65

They had a ton of other stuff....Pippen Eggplants ($69), CP3's, some Kobe's ($99), Griffey's. I would have bought more if they would have given me the 30% off.

oh...forgot...the Camarillo, CA Factory will not give you the F&F coupon. I asked 3 different people and got shot down all 3 times. When I was paying at the register, I saw a pile of used ones sitting right there, but the girl wouldn't scan the discount for me...they are really strict about it. BTW, this is what I picked up.

1. Air Max Uptempo 97 Federation - $80
2. Air Max Uptemop 97 White / Black - $80
3. Air Force 1 - Marina Blue - $65

They had a ton of other stuff....Pippen Eggplants ($69), CP3's, some Kobe's ($99), Griffey's. I would have bought more if they would have given me the 30% off.

SANTA FE, NM
AS of 2:00pm MST

Nike Cross training:
NIKE TRAINER 1- white grey bright cactus "og esque" CW/ Essentially a FSR $59.99
NIKE TRAINER 1- black with black patent Essentially a FSR $69.99
NIKE AIR TRAINER MAX 91- recent BLACK.WHITE og colorway retro, essentially a FSR $49.99
NIKE SC TRAINER 2010 mid, all Grey upper with neon accents. $59.99 essentially a FSR
NIKE SC TRAINER 2010 low, all white leather with black swoosh, $69.99 essentially a FSR

Also some older dynamic tr's, and air mid generates, monarchs.. The same sort of crap you see everywhere

Other retros:
NIKE AIR TOTAL MAX UPTEMPO BLACK OUT $60 bucks Essentially a FSR
NIKE AIR TOTAL MAX UPTEMPO GREY/BLACK $55 bucks Essentially a FSR
Nike Air Griffey Max GD II Cool grey. essentially a FSR for $70

JB:
2010 White/red for $120 Essentially a FSR (mainly smaller sizes)
"Oreo" Jordan VI for $99.99 Essentially a FSR
Jordan VI Black/Varsity Red/True Blue/Light Graphite with the patent crap for $99.99

Hash wall had some:
brian clay SC 2010 trainers for $51 in random smaller sizes.
black/blue alpha jordan Is in smaller sizes. saw one sz 11 for $41
a few air maxim 1's in solid grey and blue
Penny III eggplants in a sz11 if I can recall and sz14 for less than $60
zoom air morizaba in black green blue for $37 or 41

SANTA FE, NM
AS of 2:00pm MST

Nike Cross training:
NIKE TRAINER 1- white grey bright cactus "og esque" CW/ Essentially a FSR $59.99
NIKE TRAINER 1- black with black patent Essentially a FSR $69.99
NIKE AIR TRAINER MAX 91- recent BLACK.WHITE og colorway retro, essentially a FSR $49.99
NIKE SC TRAINER 2010 mid, all Grey upper with neon accents. $59.99 essentially a FSR
NIKE SC TRAINER 2010 low, all white leather with black swoosh, $69.99 essentially a FSR

Also some older dynamic tr's, and air mid generates, monarchs.. The same sort of crap you see everywhere

Other retros:
NIKE AIR TOTAL MAX UPTEMPO BLACK OUT $60 bucks Essentially a FSR
NIKE AIR TOTAL MAX UPTEMPO GREY/BLACK $55 bucks Essentially a FSR
Nike Air Griffey Max GD II Cool grey. essentially a FSR for $70

JB:
2010 White/red for $120 Essentially a FSR (mainly smaller sizes)
"Oreo" Jordan VI for $99.99 Essentially a FSR
Jordan VI Black/Varsity Red/True Blue/Light Graphite with the patent crap for $99.99

Hash wall had some:
brian clay SC 2010 trainers for $51 in random smaller sizes.
black/blue alpha jordan Is in smaller sizes. saw one sz 11 for $41
a few air maxim 1's in solid grey and blue
Penny III eggplants in a sz11 if I can recall and sz14 for less than $60
zoom air morizaba in black green blue for $37 or 41

Originally Posted by r00m112

Clinton Crossings, Clinton, CT
Anyone knows the name or have the sku of the AirMax on the very bottom left (white,black,blue, yellow)? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Clinton Crossings, Clinton, CT
Anyone knows the name or have the sku of the AirMax on the very bottom left (white,black,blue, yellow)? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ thanks man... i think its wack that some outlets have the same shoes priced higher than other outlets... i know that a few are clearance stores but still its the principle
It's totally messed up.  The same shoe can have 3 different prices depending if it's on NDC, at a Factory store or a Clearance store.  Here is the perfect example...bought my wifey these Air Max 2010's for $79.99 at the San Leandro Clearance store the day after Black Friday.  I just went to Camarillo, CA Factory store today and they were $129.99....$50 more!  BTW, the San Leandro Clearance store is the bomb..I bought my wife the white pair of shocks for $34.97.
d93258134daac7872e3621d1c3dd26108d3d102.pjpg

those 2 stores are so far away from each other.
why are the only nike clearance stores up north. that sucks balls.

which outlet is better? citadel or ontario mills or block and orange?

^ thanks man... i think its wack that some outlets have the same shoes priced higher than other outlets... i know that a few are clearance stores but still its the principle
It's totally messed up.  The same shoe can have 3 different prices depending if it's on NDC, at a Factory store or a Clearance store.  Here is the perfect example...bought my wifey these Air Max 2010's for $79.99 at the San Leandro Clearance store the day after Black Friday.  I just went to Camarillo, CA Factory store today and they were $129.99....$50 more!  BTW, the San Leandro Clearance store is the bomb..I bought my wife the white pair of shocks for $34.97.
d93258134daac7872e3621d1c3dd26108d3d102.pjpg

those 2 stores are so far away from each other.
why are the only nike clearance stores up north. that sucks balls.

which outlet is better? citadel or ontario mills or block and orange?

yes San Leandro is dope... i got my oreos from there for 65 and they were A grade 
pimp.gif
... my only complainant was shipping took mad long then again im in nj

yes San Leandro is dope... i got my oreos from there for 65 and they were A grade 
pimp.gif
... my only complainant was shipping took mad long then again im in nj

how was the condition on your oreos, I heard a couple of my friends received oreos that were yellowed and some had stains so they had to end up returning them or trying to exchange

ravy, is that the vulcanized all light grey to whitish dunk high in the top right hand corner?

San Leandro is where I was able to get the bacon air max 90 currents for 41 shipped and the kobe iv olympics for 41 shipped as well, so I definitely gotta give that store props for hooking it up as well

was looking around in the clearance section on NDC and only saw the pacquiao all grey shorts, and more womens lunarglide+ as good deals (grabbed the lunars as gifts for my mom and aunties haha)

how was the condition on your oreos, I heard a couple of my friends received oreos that were yellowed and some had stains so they had to end up returning them or trying to exchange

ravy, is that the vulcanized all light grey to whitish dunk high in the top right hand corner?

San Leandro is where I was able to get the bacon air max 90 currents for 41 shipped and the kobe iv olympics for 41 shipped as well, so I definitely gotta give that store props for hooking it up as well

was looking around in the clearance section on NDC and only saw the pacquiao all grey shorts, and more womens lunarglide+ as good deals (grabbed the lunars as gifts for my mom and aunties haha)

twostripes,

Its the one on the very bottom left corner that has a yellow air bubble. Thanks!

twostripes,

Its the one on the very bottom left corner that has a yellow air bubble. Thanks!

Folsom:

Nike Air Force 1 High Workboot - $99 (looked to be re-release pairs) Near FSR
Nike Air Force 1 Low White/Brown/Gum Sole - $65 Near FSR
All Black Air Penny 2's - $99 Near FSR
Nike Dunk Vulcanized Offwhite - $59 Scattered on wall

Folsom:

Nike Air Force 1 High Workboot - $99 (looked to be re-release pairs) Near FSR
Nike Air Force 1 Low White/Brown/Gum Sole - $65 Near FSR
All Black Air Penny 2's - $99 Near FSR
Nike Dunk Vulcanized Offwhite - $59 Scattered on wall

Just a quick heads up in case anyone is interested. I was at the South Chicago store today, and they had just one DMP7 pack sitting on the counter that someone had returned earlier. They have one of each shoe sitting on top of the box to display them, but the pack is literally on top of the checkout counter. $199.99, sz 8 I believe.

Just a quick heads up in case anyone is interested. I was at the South Chicago store today, and they had just one DMP7 pack sitting on the counter that someone had returned earlier. They have one of each shoe sitting on top of the box to display them, but the pack is literally on top of the checkout counter. $199.99, sz 8 I believe.

my oreos were great condition... nothing was wrong with them... i didnt get the tissue paper inside along with the shoe trees in the shoes but its all good though

my oreos were great condition... nothing was wrong with them... i didnt get the tissue paper inside along with the shoe trees in the shoes but its all good though

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Deer Park has like 5 pairs of size 12 and 2 13s, all other sizes gone. Also Oreo 6s at Deer Park for anyone whos interested

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Deer Park has like 5 pairs of size 12 and 2 13s, all other sizes gone. Also Oreo 6s at Deer Park for anyone whos interested

Well there you have it. You bought them from a CLEARANCE STORE, of course it's going to be less than a FACTORY OUTLET.

It's called a clearance store for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom