Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

just heads up about the mark downs at jeffersonville
carnivore dropped to 47
bunch of the blazers were marked 24.97
theres more but this is all i know right now will update as info is given

Originally Posted by bhergh

marshalls in carlsbad by the westfield has purple foamposite boots for $69, few random of each sizes between 8- 13, no 11s

No chance they'd take phone orders is there?

Originally Posted by bhergh

marshalls in carlsbad by the westfield has purple foamposite boots for $69, few random of each sizes between 8- 13, no 11s

No chance they'd take phone orders is there?

I just got back from the Gilroy outlet where I picked up the oreo 6s for $74.97, not bad. Those cool grey/neon prestos also caught my eye for $59, may go back for those. All the other Js they had have been mentioned already.
I didn't know they re-designed the place in mid October, looks very nice.

I just got back from the Gilroy outlet where I picked up the oreo 6s for $74.97, not bad. Those cool grey/neon prestos also caught my eye for $59, may go back for those. All the other Js they had have been mentioned already.

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Did they have any colors of the Jordan rare airs?? The blue ones in particular?? And If so how much??
Originally Posted by reakeon23

carnivore dropped to 47

What color were the carnivores?? And what sizes??

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Did they have any colors of the Jordan rare airs?? The blue ones in particular?? And If so how much??
Originally Posted by reakeon23

carnivore dropped to 47

What color were the carnivores?? And what sizes??

the carnivores were the red ,black and tan and they did have a fsr btw jeffersonville had two differnt colors of the rare airs and they did have the blue ones but dont know price...

the carnivores were the red ,black and tan and they did have a fsr btw jeffersonville had two differnt colors of the rare airs and they did have the blue ones but dont know price...

bayareaflip, I think you could have asked them to price match with either Tinton Falls or Jersey shore for the oreos, I was able to do that at the Cypress Tx outlet and 2 pairs of the oreos for 55 each. ended up being 130 shipped altogether

75 is still good though

bayareaflip, I think you could have asked them to price match with either Tinton Falls or Jersey shore for the oreos, I was able to do that at the Cypress Tx outlet and 2 pairs of the oreos for 55 each. ended up being 130 shipped altogether

75 is still good though

Originally Posted by sensation87

Nike Cabazon factory store just got a shipment of Orange Kobe V Tbs for $99
they only have wolf greys
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

eyes.gif

Its the workers mistake. I called and thats what they told me. Orange and Grey Kobe Vs. Ppl have been calling and you are correct they are indeed Wolf Greys.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

eyes.gif

Its the workers mistake. I called and thats what they told me. Orange and Grey Kobe Vs. Ppl have been calling and you are correct they are indeed Wolf Greys.

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

75 is still good though

Thanks for the head's up. I didn't know they were even priced lower at other outlets.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

75 is still good though

Thanks for the head's up. I didn't know they were even priced lower at other outlets.
ohwell.gif

Was at North Bend (WA) yesterday. Don't waste your time going there...

Was at North Bend (WA) yesterday. Don't waste your time going there...

Back
Top Bottom