Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by ravy02

Originally Posted by r00m112

Clinton Crossings, Clinton, CT
Anyone knows the name or have the sku of the AirMax on the very bottom left (white,black,blue, yellow)? Thanks in advance.
they're AM Wrights...don't know the specific color code (1??) but the sku should be 317551

Originally Posted by r00m112

Clinton Crossings, Clinton, CT
Anyone knows the name or have the sku of the AirMax on the very bottom left (white,black,blue, yellow)? Thanks in advance.
they're AM Wrights...don't know the specific color code (1??) but the sku should be 317551

marshalls in carlsbad by the westfield has purple foamposite boots for $69, few random of each sizes between 8- 13, no 11s

marshalls in carlsbad by the westfield has purple foamposite boots for $69, few random of each sizes between 8- 13, no 11s

Originally Posted by bwood056

went to the nike clearance store, asked for the friends and fam card, and she goes " your not my friend or family"and walked away.. went to the nike outlet down the street and got it.. cant stand people like that, but w.e.

I went to Citadel outlet today and asked one of the employee, he told me the same thing "we only give them to the people that we know and at this time we are out of flyers".   Sad to say but I went out of the store without buying a single merchandise
frown.gif

In Folsom, went up to three different guys asking for the cards and all of 'em said they didn't have any or they ran out. I was about to give up when I saw a girl that worked there and asked her for one; she just reached into her pocket and gave one to me. end of story

Originally Posted by bwood056

went to the nike clearance store, asked for the friends and fam card, and she goes " your not my friend or family"and walked away.. went to the nike outlet down the street and got it.. cant stand people like that, but w.e.

I went to Citadel outlet today and asked one of the employee, he told me the same thing "we only give them to the people that we know and at this time we are out of flyers".   Sad to say but I went out of the store without buying a single merchandise
frown.gif

In Folsom, went up to three different guys asking for the cards and all of 'em said they didn't have any or they ran out. I was about to give up when I saw a girl that worked there and asked her for one; she just reached into her pocket and gave one to me. end of story

pages of talking about those cards is OD.how about updates instead?

f&f is officially over

pages of talking about those cards is OD.how about updates instead?

f&f is officially over

gilroy outlet like 3 employees offered to give me the card today within 5 mins
jordan 7 dmp for 199 with 30% off small sizes and one sz14 

only thing i really noticed

gilroy outlet like 3 employees offered to give me the card today within 5 mins
jordan 7 dmp for 199 with 30% off small sizes and one sz14 

only thing i really noticed

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

San Leandro is where I was able to get the bacon air max 90 currents for 41 shipped and the kobe iv olympics for 41 shipped as well, so I definitely gotta give that store props for hooking it up as well

i live in SoCal and theres no way for me to drive all the way out to san leandro. i was wondering if you could tell me how you were able to get them to ship the kobe iv olympics to you. it would be greatly appreciated!

San Leandro is where I was able to get the bacon air max 90 currents for 41 shipped and the kobe iv olympics for 41 shipped as well, so I definitely gotta give that store props for hooking it up as well

i live in SoCal and theres no way for me to drive all the way out to san leandro. i was wondering if you could tell me how you were able to get them to ship the kobe iv olympics to you. it would be greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by kcirtap7

http://niketalk.com/topic/276940?page=1

Cmon man, really? It's ALL on the 1st post of this thread. People really need to learn how to read the rules. All info on anything you need pertaining to the outlet pickups are on post 1 of page 1 of the threads....

Originally Posted by kcirtap7

http://niketalk.com/topic/276940?page=1

Cmon man, really? It's ALL on the 1st post of this thread. People really need to learn how to read the rules. All info on anything you need pertaining to the outlet pickups are on post 1 of page 1 of the threads....

41.97.. at kissimmee FL outlet. not too bad, came to 30 with the f&f.. everything else was over priced and had same stuff as other outlets ( 2010s black and white n reds)

41.97.. at kissimmee FL outlet. not too bad, came to 30 with the f&f.. everything else was over priced and had same stuff as other outlets ( 2010s black and white n reds)

kcirtap7

All I did was call and ask...

They were actually pretty cool about shipping stuff except for on Black Friday, I don't know what other days or times they may not want to do it. Thinking if i were a manager and had to physically write out a phone order if i had a much of stuff to do I wouldn't want to do it if I was really busy too

kcirtap7

All I did was call and ask...

They were actually pretty cool about shipping stuff except for on Black Friday, I don't know what other days or times they may not want to do it. Thinking if i were a manager and had to physically write out a phone order if i had a much of stuff to do I wouldn't want to do it if I was really busy too

Originally Posted by RTMoney123

stopped by the outlet by my house in portland,OR. They had foam pearls for $149.99. Was able to use the 30% F&F came out to be $104.99
so I just tried the stock locate on page 1 to see which Factory stores had them and the rep said the Pearl Foams are only available at Niketown and would not be at Factory stores because they are still being produced...Nike is clueless sometimes..they can't sync their pricing from their stores to their website, they can be out of stock online yet have a ton available at the Factory stores and their customer service reps can't even tell what they have in stores.  Awesome...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RTMoney123

stopped by the outlet by my house in portland,OR. They had foam pearls for $149.99. Was able to use the 30% F&F came out to be $104.99
so I just tried the stock locate on page 1 to see which Factory stores had them and the rep said the Pearl Foams are only available at Niketown and would not be at Factory stores because they are still being produced...Nike is clueless sometimes..they can't sync their pricing from their stores to their website, they can be out of stock online yet have a ton available at the Factory stores and their customer service reps can't even tell what they have in stores.  Awesome...
mad.gif

just heads up about the mark downs at jeffersonville
carnivore dropped to 47
bunch of the blazers were marked 24.97
theres more but this is all i know right now will update as info is given

Back
Top Bottom