Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Hey guys, 10.5 on display she said they had most sizes I grabbed an 11 as well as a 9.5

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by bigsupa

^^WORKS ON EVERYTHING BUT REGULAR WHEAT N GUM SOLE...THANKS

The regular Wheat 6" Timbs never go on sale anymore or is ever included in any percent off promotion though... and it's been like that for a minute.

Most I'll get a brick & mortor spot down to is like $130.

ShoeBuy.com

Always cop from there for less than a buck.  Look around for discount codes.

Good looking Abstrakt... found a 25% off coupon code for that site: EMLFRIEND10

Brings the Wheats to $97 and it's free shipping...

Damn... I picked up a pair at Woodbury though on Black Friday so I'm going to have to pass for now.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by bigsupa

^^WORKS ON EVERYTHING BUT REGULAR WHEAT N GUM SOLE...THANKS

The regular Wheat 6" Timbs never go on sale anymore or is ever included in any percent off promotion though... and it's been like that for a minute.

Most I'll get a brick & mortor spot down to is like $130.

ShoeBuy.com

Always cop from there for less than a buck.  Look around for discount codes.

Good looking Abstrakt... found a 25% off coupon code for that site: EMLFRIEND10

Brings the Wheats to $97 and it's free shipping...

Damn... I picked up a pair at Woodbury though on Black Friday so I'm going to have to pass for now.

Someone had mentioned a Friends and Family event going on either today or this weekend? Any info. on that?

Someone had mentioned a Friends and Family event going on either today or this weekend? Any info. on that?

Originally Posted by nimhet

That would be meNike Outlet and Clearance 30%December 2nd - 5th.Physical coupon needed!Just ask the people at the register they should have some.

That would be meNike Outlet and Clearance 30%December 2nd - 5th.Physical coupon needed!Just ask the people at the register they should have some.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Thanks for the info!!  Time to get those Uptempo 97's...just found the flyer online

30e3515837a5a1cf7b9b2c2361dae8053ff5b95.jpg

Thanks for the info!!  Time to get those Uptempo 97's...just found the flyer online

30e3515837a5a1cf7b9b2c2361dae8053ff5b95.jpg

indifferent.gif
 @ Son quoting all of those pics and not even saying anything.
Thanks for the Clinton update though, I live 2 hours away so I never get to take a trip out there.

What color are those Foamdomes though? They almost look Royal. 

indifferent.gif
 @ Son quoting all of those pics and not even saying anything.
Thanks for the Clinton update though, I live 2 hours away so I never get to take a trip out there.

What color are those Foamdomes though? They almost look Royal. 

I asked at the Milpitas, CA outlet and they wouldn't give me one.

I asked at the Milpitas, CA outlet and they wouldn't give me one.

Back
Top Bottom