Official December 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold out, I believe.

They were still up this morning, but no sizes were there.

It was the black/reds and the greens.

some good stuff on clearance. for my fellow parents
baby sizes and lil kids sizes are on sale on ndc for 29.99 and 41.97
toddler - GMP VII / RAPTOR VII
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-533507/pgid-716996
youth
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-533511/pgid-717002
Thank you fam, my nephew needed those gold 7's 
nthat.gif

good lookin bigj505. picked up some new kicks for my boy. its hard to pay $70 for a pair of J's hes only gonna wear for a couple of months. thanks again.

Sorry if this had been posted, but

Lebron 9 Elite PS Black/Gold $129.99
Folsom, Ca
(916) 351-0658

They were taking phone orders yesterday, but I don't know if they still are.

I'm not sure if this is every where or just my local, but the New Orleans Factory Store has all apparel at 30% off lowest price, even the NFL clothing that hasn't seen markdowns yet. Picked up an Elite jersey for 175.00

hate paramus outlet, they never have any rare ****. i go there all the time and they have gr crap, never seen anything rare there

Yea, gotta agree with you on that. Problem is that 80% of the employees are mad collectors and resellers and they grab any good return.

However, heard they are going to be expanding next spring from what I'm told. That should help them get some of the better outlet releases in the future. I hope so anyway.
Was there yesterday and they also have several of the 2012 Hyperdunk + colorways that were repackaged from the $250 packs with the chips. They don't have the chips anymore and now come in standard orange Nike boxes. They had the Olympic colorway and a dark blue or purple colorway. Seemed to be most sizes - FSR.

Picked up the Olympic colorway in a sz 13, I really like those Hyperdunk and for the price point it was a no brainer for me.

Last edited:
Great post thizisdray.

I'll have to keep checking in daily with Nike CS in the coming weeks. Would make a great XMas present especially at that price.

I recently got the Black/Gold Olympic Destroyer from Woodbury Commons..they had them in Mediums and one XL left..they were marked at $250 dollars then take an additional 30% off outerwear then I had a friends & family coupon which took off an additional 30% off so I got the jacket for 132 and some change out the door :nthat:

Kissimmee Clearance
1 (407) 396-0500
$79.99 flight one (538133-010)

$59.99 Kobe VI (429659-012)

GIVE THEM A CALL!!!!

I recently got the Black/Gold Olympic Destroyer from Woodbury Commons..they had them in Mediums and one XL left..they were marked at $250 dollars then take an additional 30% off outerwear then I had a friends & family coupon which took off an additional 30% off so I got the jacket for 132 and some change out the door :nthat:

how recent was recent?

Do outlets/Niketowns double box shoes when they ship them?

depends. seems like outlets that have a large volume of orders tend to flip boxes inside out. some outlets double box. some use HUGE boxes. its something you need to ask the employee that rings you up.

Thanks, mints and bigj505. I wasn't going to get the shoes I wanted right away (maybe in a few weeks), but I was just curious if they double box or not. I might be better off checking eBay and seeing if I can find any good prices there, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom