OFFICIAL DECEMBER 2014 WDYWT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flint VIIs
pimp.gif

Jumpman on the back of True Blues (or any 3 for that matter) is not that bad. Overreacting. 
Maybe it's me, but I don't understand people who likes Jordan but hate the logo celebrating the GOAT the shoe was made for.

Maybe it's me, but I don't understand people who likes Jordan but hate the logo celebrating the GOAT the shoe was made for.

Don't know how old you are, but for me, and folks who are older and were around when the OG's came out with the NIKE AIR on the back, it has a certain feeling. Seeing something remade and look differently, it changes the way things are. The look. The feel. It's just not the same. It's almost bootleg in a sense.

Of course we love and respect the Jumpman, but on III's/etc., it just seems natural/right if they're on the tongue, only. How they used to be.

This discussion has been beaten to death over the years, and some will get it...and others just won't.

chiva1908 chiva1908 action bronson is the livest performer i have ever seen
i saw school boy q in the same week paid like 30 dollars
AB concert tickets where free and i wish i paid that man left the stage and started rapping outside the venue for like 4 blocks
i picked up a ****** and put him on stage concert was flat out bananas would attend 100x again

On Monday, dude threw out two 42 inch TVs. Yes, threw at the crowd :lol:
An Xbox one, a ps4, couple iPads, CDs, clothes, etc.

Mad random, but :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom