Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Kevin gates came out two ****** years ago :rofl:

Desiigner literally dropped his first song like all star weekend

***** has one mixtape out all acting like his career over and he just gon fade away like Trinidad James :rofl: this **** is laughable
Exactly so u can't compare him and gates. His 1st song was a hit record Ala Trinidad. Gates had multiple tapes, songs and features before he dropped his album. Few hits few misses but point being he built a fan base.

I'm just seeing what I wanna see :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should've just said that the first time, I could have put that 8 minutes it took for those screenshots into ordering from Chick-Fil-A. I gave you actual receipts and you looking like
full
full
full
full

Stick to "we did it brehs" when Drake takes a deep breath

lol at "forcing" 2 Phones

Last edited:
Exactly so u can't compare him and gates. His 1st song was a hit record Ala Trinidad. Gates had multiple tapes, songs and features before he dropped his album. Few hits few misses but point being he built a fan base.

This doesn't support yalls argument either that dude is just going to blow away in the wind like tumbleweeds.
Dude a few pages back even said "HE HAS ALL THE TOOLS TO SUCCEED" + 2 successful singles why would he just fade away...

I mean I could see if he looked like a lifeless corpse out of breath when he performs, you know like yalls savior. But dude actually gets the crowd rockin and knows how to put on a show

Peep with the real stats :pimp:. My man.

Both Timmy Turner and Kevin Gates numbers are phony. I stand by that.

This doesn't support yalls argument either that dude is just going to blow away in the wind like tumbleweeds.
Dude a few pages back even said "HE HAS ALL THE TOOLS TO SUCCEED" + 2 successful singles why would he just fade away...

I mean I could see if he looked like a lifeless corpse out of breath when he performs, you know like yalls savior. But dude actually gets the crowd rockin and knows how to put on a show
I've said in here numerous times that 1 thing he had ms going for him is he's a great performer and young. He still has time to switch it up, but the b grade future/turn up lane is full with others that are better. He is surround by crazy talent, if he soaks up the game he can carve a different lane for himself.

:lol: I like u wavez, u consistent and funny b

Touché
I've said in here numerous times that 1 thing he had ms going for him is he's a great performer and young. He still has time to switch it up, but the b grade future/turn up lane is full with others that are better. He is surround by crazy talent, if he soaks up the game he can carve a different lane for himself.

[emoji]129300[/emoji] I can respect that. Atleast this take isn't delusional like the others in the hive

Last edited:
Difference gates has a fan base, hell he got stans look at rico. Dude been putting in work for years before Islam dropped. Luca brasi did wonders for him, new english.... not so much.

A big enough fan base to go platinum?
Nah that was due to the singles.
Wasn't even comparing buddy to Desiigner, just tryna show yu you wrong. Panda is a bigger song than All Gold Everything so idk why we comparing them dudes either
It's obvious you want every artist to prove himself by releasing a bunch of tapes (just like Future/Gucci), to claim their fame. I don't see nothing wrong with buddy releasing joints one by one and seeing success for it.

With dudes like CashOut, Que, Guapo still in the game, idk why he gotta switch up

I actually don't even believe as such a thing as "forcing" a single (Timmy Turner), it wasn't a song until the fans wanted it to be so if anything the "fans" forced it

Peep with the real stats :pimp:. My man.

Both Timmy Turner and Kevin Gates numbers are phony. I stand by that.

I think a lot of these numbers are tainted now that they count streaming toward album certification. The certification is false, because the artist are given so much less per spin compared to them actually selling an album or single.

I think those on majors are given a boost.

The artist looks good and it helps him being able to tour, and he's probably on a 360. The label gets more. The label looks good because ______ went gold or platinum. That will help lure other artist and they get a bigger cut than the artist off the stream.

Chart topper
Alotta ppl thought his numbers were funny
Dropped Islah despite alotta others in his lane being bigger and his singles not poppin
Really Really was a hit so they "forced" 2 Phones"
Drake hasn't tried to remix or steal his style

Peep doin his HW :lol:

Realest post in this thread.

Male duck can never steal Gates style...that means he'd have to actually get a smidgen of talent.

Yeah but right not he's a trash biter that nobody besides the lil dude Waves and I guess Ty listens to.

Of all the good rappers in NY thats the TWO yall champion?! :x

I mess with East but yall really ride dude way too hard. Its kinda annoying lol

And dont even get me started on that trash broad

Dave East and Young MA are the best outta NYC.

Don't nobody wanna hear no washed 24/7 gun bars on trash production from "Westide Gun and Conway" :lol:

And she can spit. Her and Dave East need to be pushed.

If you listened to her "You, Me, Him, Her" freestyle it's no way you can say she's trash. And I really don't talk about Dave East. :lol:

Last edited:

I don't think she's good at all :lol:

It's sort of odd to me, Nicki got a lot of hate from New York at first, and she displayed far more talent than Young MA.

I think Dave East is dope though. But how much free music are you going to put out?

Dave East and Young MA are the best outta NYC.

Don't nobody wanna hear no washed 24/7 gun bars on trash production from "Westide Gun and Conway" :lol:

Fly God had bad production?

Young MA is like the female French Montana.

basic bars slowed down like Mase

I think a lot of these numbers are tainted now that they count streaming toward album certification. The certification is false, because the artist are given so much less per spin compared to them actually selling an album or single.

But if it takes more for streaming to count wouldn't that make it a bigger feat and should be credited. Back in the day I used to believe the majors buying sales but IMO it basically doesn't mean anything today. Sounds like it be much smarter to spend money on actual promo.

Rly don't know much bout the whole sales this and that, but don't majors care about platinum this and that than artists

If you listened to her "You, Me, Him, Her" freestyle it's no way you can say she's trash. And I really don't talk about Dave East. :lol:

I dont like female rappers at all so i doubt she gon impress me regardless but Ohhh was trash. Jawn was a catchy bitten flow & nice beat. Thats how simple it is to catch some of yall attention forreal

It's sort of odd to me, Nicki got a lot of hate from New York at first, and she displayed far more talent than Young MA.

I think Dave East is dope though. But how much free music are you going to put out?

Exactly & Dave East aint being managed right. Dude got like 3 mixtapes worth of material released since Hate Me Now lol

I dont like female rappers at all so i doubt she gon impress me regardless but Ohhh was trash. Jawn was a catchy bitten flow & nice beat. Thats how simple it is to catch some of yall attention forreal

Exactly & Dave East aint being managed right. Dude got like 3 mixtapes worth of material released since Hate Me Now lol

Who is "y'all"? :lol: That song ain't even catch my attention. Her other "freestyles" and **** did.

But if you don't even like female rappers you would think Foxy and Lauren was trash. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom