Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Before I knew of travis musically I knew of him aligning himself with those trap rap atl dudes. Random thug, migos behind the scenes videos and ****. Then I heard some of his production and thought he was cool. I was unaware of his jacking ways hmmm [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Before I knew of travis musically I knew of him aligning himself with those trap rap atl dudes. Random thug, migos behind the scenes videos and ****. Then I heard some of his production and thought he was cool. I was unaware of his jacking ways hmmm [emoji]129300[/emoji]

It goes very deep, besides those tweets read the links posted

Also young thug sister didn't just make this **** up

http://uproxx.com/smokingsection/travis-scott-stole-young-thug-pick-up-the-phone/

Last edited:
Wouldn't be shocked if Travis was a rapist. And it's well known that he doesn't produce his beats, etc. and, if that dude Shane from the tweets was present during a rape or has photos and NEVER ACTED ON IT, or tried to stop the woman from being accosted, he's a wimp and sissy for not reprimanding Travis.

Future is just as much of a biter as Travis Scott. Future is not original. He needed a stylist, didn't know about fashion, hopped in the whole lean/perk/xan druggie movement, and concocted his plan of thievery. Future is 32 years old, rapping just like some of the under 25 year old crowd that you all hate.

Travis is from HOUSTON...
Them ATL dudes boomeranged the whole sipping promethezine from Houston Acts. "Trap" artists weren't original talking about sipping in their songs man...

He's had his sound since atleast 2011/2012, what are you talking about...

And lastly, he's always said his true inspirations were Cudi and Kanye which is reflected in his music. If Future had to reveal all the guys he's copied, he'd be typing a list longer than a courtroom stenographer

Last edited:
I used to also think Travis Scott was also a biter in his early work (Cudi, Future, MBDTF Ye, a lil Keef) but he's carved out his own niche and his latest album is amazing.

Wouldn't be shocked if Travis was a rapist. And it's well known that he doesn't produce his beats, etc. and, if that dude Shane from the tweets was present during a rape or has photos and NEVER ACTED ON IT, or tried to stop the woman from being accosted, he's a wimp and sissy for not reprimanding Travis.

Future is just as much of a biter as Travis Scott. Future is not original. He needed a stylist, didn't know about fashion, hopped in the whole lean/perk/xan druggie movement, and concocted his plan of thievery. Future is 32 years old, rapping just like some of the under 25 year old crowd that you all hate.

Who else sounded like future before future

Point to me where I said he WASN'T? Actually he from a suburb outside of Houston but that's irrelevant. I said when I first started seeing him he was attached to the atl dudes. When noisey was in atl he was either at longway or migos crib just chilling. If u didn't do your research tho I could see why a person would think he was from atlanta.

Travis is better simply cause he doesn't sound like ****** Thug. I'll take a basic flowing dude doing a Kanye impression over very good beats over a dude doing an embarrassing rockstar-era Lil' Wa_n_ impression that's totally wasting beats any day

And here goes the weirdo sht :lol:. But you said you're a big fan of 2 Chainz [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]. Replace the word "Future" with "2 Chainz" (who's almost 40)....and whew

And I get it now. You said you went to SCAD. Future must've smashed the artsy chick you were drooling over, but terrified to approach when you were in ATL. That is where all the irrational hate comes from. I get it now.

Travis doesn't have his own sound. That's one of his criticisms. It's a combination of Ye, Keef, Future and Cudi.

People were giving him ALOT of sht for his first album for sounding like everybody else.

I used to also think Travis Scott was also a biter in his early work (Cudi, Future, MBDTF Ye, a lil Keef) but he's carved out his own niche and his latest album is amazing.

Future bit dudes like J-Money, Yung LA, probably guys like Waka, Slim Dunkin, early Rich Kids, etc. n_ ain't fooled. Would not be shocked if he bit off Kwony Cash or somebody like Johnny Cinco.

Future was a dusty old n_ then and now

Hold on..._'s are actually arguing against Travis' obvious biting? :lol:

Also funny how _'s clowned French for having a feature on literally every song on his album but Travis does it and _'s praise it :lol: :smh:

And here goes the weirdo sht :lol:. But you said you're a big fan of 2 Chainz [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]. Replace the word "Future" with "2 Chainz" (who's almost 40)....and whew

And I get it now. You said you went to SCAD. Future must've smashed the artsy chick you were drooling over, but terrified to approach when you were in ATL. That is where all the irrational hate comes from. I get it now.
Travis doesn't have his own sound. That's one of his criticisms. It's a combination of Ye, Keef, Future and Cudi.

People were giving him ALOT of sht for his first album for sounding like everybody else.

Bruh, I am a fan of Chainz and he's old too! The difference is, he can ACTUALLY rap. And he's versatile. From DTP/Duffle Bag Boys days.
I'm a Rick Ross fan, he's old BUT actually can spit and has a diverse catalog. Same with Lil Wayne, older, but has a DIVERSE catalog

Hold on..._'s are actually arguing against Travis' obvious biting? :lol:

Also funny how _'s clowned French for having a feature on literally every song on his album but Travis does it and _'s praise it :lol: :smh:

The heck are you talking about? Travis Scott has always spoke on his inspirations, in an ERA of biting which you fans have allowed, y'all criticizing T-Scott??? :rofl:

Scott has mentioned Pharrell, Cudi, and Kanye as his inspirations until he's gone blue in the face, y'all awareness would be low as heck on a sports video game :lol:

What did songs off owl pharaoh (upper echelon, Quintana, bands, old English) sound like in 2011/2012? Who was he biting on that mixtape?

On a site note, I heard like 5 straight songs on the radio where the artist sounded straight like future :x

:rofl: just waiting for a certain Stan to say "fewtch rocked it better doe"

This thread is a doozy

Last edited:
Let's not forget Travi$ biting A$AP Rocky's whole aesthetic.

From the name...to the plats, to the "look".

Ian Connors black suburban tumblr, fake trap, short colored dreads, clones are REALLY the ones ***** rap up.

As I said in the post Malone thread.....

Tumblr + Troll + OVO sound + Watered down "Trap". This is the formula Post Malone used. He had a very keen sense of how this would be successful.

This type of rap is taking over the youth right now. Everybody sounds and looks exactly the same. What you have now is the Black Suburban dudes tapping into this. Lil Yachty, Lil Uzi, Rich da kid, Famous Dex, Trill Sammy, Playboi Carti, Travis Scott, Dice Soho, Ian Conner. These are some of the "Hottest" dudes bubbling right now.

View media item 2070300
View media item 2070301
View media item 2070302

View media item 2070303
View media item 2070304
View media item 2070308
View media item 2070309
View media item 2070310

Then Post Malone sees this....and runs with it.

View media item 2070311
All these lor ****** unoriginal and vultures :lol:.

Future wearing those fedoras is not the same as fo'real wearing that smokey the bear hat. I remember last you future all the dudes rocking that in every club and lounge down here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom