Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

All that music from RK, LA, Roscoe, etc. dropped 2009. Future dropped 1000 within the year span of time, put out Racks as one of the hottest tracks of 2010, but he isn't one of the pioneers. :rolleyes

Like I said, you're comical fam. Not debating that with you.

This was the one at those parties back then, man. Good times were guaranteed to follow once the DJ played it. :smokin

All atl dudes were on that steez. Tracy t, future etc. The difference is dudes ended up falling into place and finding themselves. Leland and Jermaine money stuck in 08. Dro was the only dude that mattered in that time anyway.

To think, anyone of these songs could've been "Trap Queen"
laugh.gif

They were about 6 years too early.
yep....i thought the same thing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Roscoe make "Turnt up" mainstream? I don't remember dudes saying it like that before him.

Both were 2011 tracks. I forgot which came first/last. Either way, dude made good music for the club scene back then.

Travis porter still out chea :pimp: ...them ****** just getting older tho :lol: :smh:

And my mans Roscoe definitely brought that turnt up **** to the masses, couldn't go anywhere without hearing turnt or turn up for a good min

Travis Porter too

Travis had a banger last year that was heavily slept on.

Fond memories of this joint playing at this house party we had out in Houston. Me and two of my home boys rented a house on air bnb and had that mf jumpin. Even had a NT'er come through when we had too many chicks over there. :lol:

Last edited:
Roscoe Dash def had the clubs on lock. Those were some undeniable hits. No Hands was huge for Flocka's album and him in general. Forgot Roscoe was even on Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay though :lol:

Last edited:
Shut the **** up

NYers stay doing this lame ****

Skooly and LA and nem weren't thinking about no damn Max B :lol:
I feel this would work if I even knew who this "skooly" guy is, and I just know Yung LA got smacked for tatting a duck on himself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom