Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

You're championing a guy that's the knock off version of him though. As a matter of fact, the whole genre of somewhat singing/somewhat rapping dudes are terrible live performers. From Future, RHQ, Young Thug, and Fetty Wap all the way down to Desiigner and the rest of the NWO b-team dudes. So what exactly are you saying :lol: ?

Future been mighty quiet, rip, boys lookin gassed on tour can't even remember the words to his own song. When he finish riding the drake wave it's over for him
Ehh1I21.gif

Last edited:
Super future doesn't even remember any of his lyrics :lol:

Kanye forgets lyrics too, when you put out a **** load of music in a very short period forgetting lyrics will happen. In desiigners case its very easy to remember lyrics when you only have one song, which is irrelevant because he doesn't even rap his lyrics he dabs them

Lmaoo but but Kanye too. :lol: :smh:

Face it, yalls mans is garbage musically and performance wise. He sucks. He owe metro boomin this whole second part of his career

Lmaoo but but Kanye too. :lol: :smh:

Face it, yalls mans is garbage musically and performance wise. He sucks. He owe metro boomin this whole second part of his career

You must have me confused with someone else, this has already been said by me, my quote from the future thread.....

Future is a trash performer, he can get away with it cause his shows and songs be hype

Where y'all are going wrong is trying to state that desiigner is better

Last edited:
I never said he's better hell nah. I just said timmy turner and caliber KNOCK and get played more by me right now than any other future joint. Future's body of work can stand toe to toe with all these new _s but that's not really saying much

I gave his tape another listen, and Jesus Christ if Kanye and Pusha weren't behind him, this tape would be at the bottom of datpiff with 40 downloads and 56 listens. This is like watching the XFL and trying to convince people it's better than the NFL just cause it's an alternate league

Back
Top Bottom