*Official Detroit Lions Thread*

Sucks about Killer, he was for sure my favorite authority on the lions and he was awesome on 1130. My afternoon drive isn't going to be the same.

Sucks about Killer, he was for sure my favorite authority on the lions and he was awesome on 1130. My afternoon drive isn't going to be the same.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gonna be a good day tomorrow

Pumped for tomorrow, the real football season will officially start. Looking for the Lions to roll the Bucs

Pumped for tomorrow, the real football season will officially start. Looking for the Lions to roll the Bucs

Met Mikel Leshoure today at the gig (NT Chi)....Mad Cool, Told me he has another 2 months with the boot on and then 4 months rehab after that...Wished em a safe recovery....

His chick was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Met Mikel Leshoure today at the gig (NT Chi)....Mad Cool, Told me he has another 2 months with the boot on and then 4 months rehab after that...Wished em a safe recovery....

His chick was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^I remember when I ran into Suh at the Target in Allen Park last summer, dude was buying socks
laugh.gif
.....his broad was as A-1 as I've personally seen in my lifetime

^^^I remember when I ran into Suh at the Target in Allen Park last summer, dude was buying socks
laugh.gif
.....his broad was as A-1 as I've personally seen in my lifetime

1st half no to bad. Things that bothered me...

Pettigrew dropped pass in end zone.
Stafford interception and the overthrown ball to CJ in the end zone.
Peterman with the unnecessary roughness leading to the 15 yd penalty.

Back
Top Bottom